SNS 'LIke' Hanaro China fans Won Sungsan Choi Choi Siwon, why?

Choi Siwon, a member of the group Super Junior, has twice apologized to China fans for the LIke that was pressed on social networking services.Choi Siwon apologized for being disappointed and hurt by wrong behavior on Twitter Inc. on his Greater China SNS Wei Bo on the 26th.I have not denied or changed the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of Chinas inseparable; as an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for for forsaken the expectations and trust you have given me.I want to apologize to everyone once again. Choi Siwon said on July 24, I saw a controversy in the case of Twitter Inc.I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of violence and confusion in the hope that it will calm down. But I wrote a second apology more concretely as the criticism of Greater China fans continued.The beginning of the case was Choi Siwon, who was shot by police during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th, and pressed LIke on Twitter Inc., where Patrick Cha Du-ris interview article was posted.Cha Du-ri was shot by police during a protest in Hong Kong Saiwanho and had surgery to remove a portion of his right kidney and liver.I can kill people with bullets, but I can not kill faith, he told CNN.The Hong Kong citizens are getting braver against the Hong Kong government, he said.Choi Siwon apologized for the controversy among China fans who supported the Japanese-Japanese-Japanese system, but has not softened his anger by group action, including discussions to boycott Choi Siwons activities.In relation to the recently intensifying Hong Kong demonstration, K-pop idols from Greater China are supporting the position of the China government, and Hong Kong-supporting entertainers are being criticized by Greater China netizens.

Choi Siwon, a member of the group Super Junior, has twice apologized to China fans for the LIke that was pressed on social networking services.

Choi Siwon apologized for being disappointed and hurt by wrong behavior on Twitter Inc. on his Greater China SNS Wei Bo on the 26th. I have not denied or changed the idea and position that Hong Kong is part of China's inseparable; as an artist, I feel very sorry and sad for for forsaken the expectations and trust you have given me. I want to apologize to everyone once again. "

Choi Siwon said on July 24, "I saw a controversy in the case of Twitter Inc. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of violence and confusion in the hope that it will calm down. "But I wrote a second apology more concretely as the criticism of Greater China fans continued.

The beginning of the case was Choi Siwon, who was shot by police during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th, and pressed LIke on Twitter Inc., where Patrick Cha Du-ri's interview article was posted. Cha Du-ri was shot by police during a protest in Hong Kong Saiwanho and had surgery to remove a portion of his right kidney and liver. "I can kill people with bullets, but I can not kill faith," he told CNN. “The Hong Kong citizens are getting braver against the Hong Kong government,” he said.

Choi Siwon apologized for the controversy among China fans who supported the 'Japanese-Japanese-Japanese system', but has not softened his anger by group action, including discussions to boycott Choi Siwon's activities.

In relation to the recently intensifying Hong Kong demonstration, K-pop idols from Greater China are supporting the position of the China government, and Hong Kong-supporting entertainers are being criticized by Greater China netizens.