Running Man' Hyuna X Lee Guk-joo announces hot joint stage

Singer Hyuna and gagwoman Lee Guk-joo perform a hot joint stage.On SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 10th, Hyona will appear as a guest and meet Lee Guk-joo.Hyuna, who was not happy with the appearance of Lee Guk-joo, said, I was surprised to see my song dance cover better than me.I did not take the advertisement that I did not take, and my sister took it as red yo. Then, a joint stage that can not be seen anywhere in Aid Dance Goddess Hyuna and Cover Dance Queen Lee Guk-joo is decorated.Unlike Lee Guk-joo, who shows dance without hesitation, Hyuna shows a slowing appearance and follows Lee Guk-joos dance and laughs.When the members raised the controversy about what happened, Hyuna said, Is not there anything to choreograph at the event? He asked the singers Haha and Kim Jong Kook for consent and once again made everyone laugh.

Singer Hyuna and gagwoman Lee Guk-joo perform a hot joint stage.

On sbs Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 10th, Hyona will appear as a guest and meet Lee Guk-joo.

Hyuna, who was not happy with the appearance of Lee Guk-joo, said, "I was surprised to see my song dance cover better than me. I did not take the advertisement that I did not take, and my sister took it as 'red yo'. "

Then, a joint stage that can not be seen anywhere in 'Aid Dance Goddess' Hyuna and 'Cover Dance Queen' Lee Guk-joo is decorated. Unlike Lee Guk-joo, who shows dance without hesitation, Hyuna shows a slowing appearance and follows Lee Guk-joo's dance and laughs.

When the members raised the controversy about "what happened," Hyuna said, "Is not there anything to choreograph at the event?" He asked the singers Haha and Kim Jong Kook for consent and once again made everyone laugh.