Running Man' Seo Eun-soo, lying on the floor and 'Chooting' The Unknown adhesive dance

Seo Eun-soo devastated Running Man with bizarre grooves born by Edit TinsOn November 17, SBS Running Man, actor Seo Eun-soos bold dance skills were revealed.Seo Eun-soo, who showed Insa Dance at the time of his first appearance in Running Man, said, I was waiting for it, but I was upset and upset.Yoo Jae-Suk explained instead of the production team, I do not edit it if I do not edit it, but the foreign chair dance is too strong. Seo Eun-soo got a dance time.So, Seo Eun-soo showed dance as soon as he was on Running Man shooting.Seo Eun-soo vowed to win and said, I have been prepared and prepared to not be edited.After that, Seo Eun-soo decided to dance after changing his top, saying, I learned it urgently in the dance academy the day before.Seo Eun-soo, who opened the door with a tadpole dance, suddenly burst into a powerful force and lay down on the floor and surprised everyone by showing The Unknown dance.Ji Suk-jin said, Why is it so funny when you are good? And Lee Kwang-soo was surprised that he sees someone who is so hard.bak-beauty
Seo Eun-soo devastated Running Man with bizarre grooves born by Edit TinsOn November 17, SBS Running Man, actor Seo Eun-soos bold dance skills were revealed.Seo Eun-soo, who showed Insa Dance at the time of his first appearance in Running Man, said, I was waiting for it, but I was upset and upset.Yoo Jae-Suk explained instead of the production team, I do not edit it if I do not edit it, but the foreign chair dance is too strong. Seo Eun-soo got a dance time.So, Seo Eun-soo showed dance as soon as he was on Running Man shooting.Seo Eun-soo vowed to win and said, I have been prepared and prepared to not be edited.After that, Seo Eun-soo decided to dance after changing his top, saying, I learned it urgently in the dance academy the day before.Seo Eun-soo, who opened the door with a tadpole dance, suddenly burst into a powerful force and lay down on the floor and surprised everyone by showing The Unknown dance.Ji Suk-jin said, Why is it so funny when you are good? And Lee Kwang-soo was surprised that he sees someone who is so hard.bak-beauty

Seo Eun-soo devastated Running Man' with bizarre grooves born by Edit Tins

On November 17, SBS Running Man', actor Seo Eun-soo's bold dance skills were revealed.

Seo Eun-soo, who showed 'Insa Dance' at the time of his first appearance in Running Man', said, "I was waiting for it, but I was upset and upset."

Yoo Jae-Suk explained instead of the production team, "I do not edit it if I do not edit it, but the foreign chair dance is too strong." Seo Eun-soo got a dance time.

So, Seo Eun-soo showed dance as soon as he was on Running Man' shooting. Seo Eun-soo vowed to "win" and said, "I have been prepared and prepared to not be edited."

After that, Seo Eun-soo decided to dance after changing his top, saying, "I learned it urgently in the dance academy the day before."

Seo Eun-soo, who opened the door with a tadpole dance, suddenly burst into a powerful force and lay down on the floor and surprised everyone by showing The Unknown dance.

Ji Suk-jin said, "Why is it so funny when you are good?" And Lee Kwang-soo was surprised that he "sees someone who is so hard".

bak-beauty