EXO "I have been back for a long time, please look at the concept of a new concept."

Group EXO expressed his feelings about working on a new album ahead of his comeback.EXOs Regular 6th album OBSESSION (Option) will be released on June 27 at 6 p.m. through various music sites including Melon, Flo, Genie, iTunes, Apple Music, Sporty Pie, QQ Music, Cougu Music and Couer Music.This album is attracting a lot of attention because it is a group album that EXO will show in Korea after 11 months since it was active as November Regular 5th album DONT MESS UP MY TEMPO (Dont Mess Up My Tempo) and Regular 5th album LOVE SHOT (Love Shot) last December.Through this album, we will start our first six-person system (Supho, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, Chan Yeol, and Sehun) except for members Siu Min who joined the army on May 7 and Dio (Do Kyung-soo) who joined the army on July 1.EXO said on the 27th, I am excited about my comeback for a long time.I prepared good music and performance as much as you waited, so please love this album a lot. The new album watch point is a bold and different concept.EXO promoted #EXODEUX (#EXODUX) that combines the concept of Regular 6th album with world view storytelling ahead of the release of the album, and it drew attention with the confrontation between EXO and X-EXO.EXO said, We have always produced an album with a new concept, but especially this album concept is extraordinary and different, so we felt bold and new throughout our preparation.I hope that the fans will be able to look fresh and become a year-end gift for this winter, he added.I did not forget to say hello to the fans who waited. EXO said, I missed you so much! I want to make as many memories as I wanted to see.I am warm with EXO Since it starts from now on, I enjoy a lot of EXO packages that show two things, and I am happy to spend together until the end of the year. hwang hye-jin
Group EXO expressed his feelings about working on a new album ahead of his comeback.EXOs Regular 6th album OBSESSION (Option) will be released on June 27 at 6 p.m. through various music sites including Melon, Flo, Genie, iTunes, Apple Music, Sporty Pie, QQ Music, Cougu Music and Couer Music.This album is attracting a lot of attention because it is a group album that EXO will show in Korea after 11 months since it was active as November Regular 5th album DONT MESS UP MY TEMPO (Dont Mess Up My Tempo) and Regular 5th album LOVE SHOT (Love Shot) last December.Through this album, we will start our first six-person system (Supho, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, Chan Yeol, and Sehun) except for members Siu Min who joined the army on May 7 and Dio (Do Kyung-soo) who joined the army on July 1.EXO said on the 27th, I am excited about my comeback for a long time.I prepared good music and performance as much as you waited, so please love this album a lot. The new album watch point is a bold and different concept.EXO promoted #EXODEUX (#EXODUX) that combines the concept of Regular 6th album with world view storytelling ahead of the release of the album, and it drew attention with the confrontation between EXO and X-EXO.EXO said, We have always produced an album with a new concept, but especially this album concept is extraordinary and different, so we felt bold and new throughout our preparation.I hope that the fans will be able to look fresh and become a year-end gift for this winter, he added.I did not forget to say hello to the fans who waited. EXO said, I missed you so much! I want to make as many memories as I wanted to see.I am warm with EXO Since it starts from now on, I enjoy a lot of EXO packages that show two things, and I am happy to spend together until the end of the year. hwang hye-jin

group EXO expressed his feelings about working on a new album ahead of his comeback.

EXO's Regular 6th album "OBSESSION" (Option) will be released on June 27 at 6 p.m. through various music sites including Melon, Flo, Genie, iTunes, Apple Music, Sporty Pie, QQ Music, Cougu Music and Couer Music.

This album is attracting a lot of attention because it is a group album that EXO will show in Korea after 11 months since it was active as November Regular 5th album 'DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO' (Dont Mess Up My Tempo) and Regular 5th album 'LOVE SHOT (Love Shot)' last December. Through this album, we will start our first six-person system (Supho, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, Chan Yeol, and Sehun) except for members Siu Min who joined the army on May 7 and Dio (Do Kyung-soo) who joined the army on July 1.

EXO said on the 27th, "I am excited about my comeback for a long time. I prepared good music and performance as much as you waited, so please love this album a lot. "

The new album watch point is a bold and different concept. EXO promoted #EXODEUX (#EXODUX) that combines the concept of Regular 6th album with world view storytelling ahead of the release of the album, and it drew attention with the confrontation between EXO and X-EXO.

EXO said, "We have always produced an album with a new concept, but especially this album concept is extraordinary and different, so we felt bold and new throughout our preparation."

"I hope that the fans will be able to look fresh and become a year-end gift for this winter," he added.

I did not forget to say hello to the fans who waited. EXO said, "I missed you so much! I want to make as many memories as I wanted to see. I am warm with EXO Since it starts from now on, I enjoy a lot of EXO packages that show two things, and I am happy to spend together until the end of the year. "

hwang hye-jin