Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Hyuna agency representative PSY 'Celebrity is hard'

Seoul = = Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed a conversation with PSY, the president of Hyonas agency.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, singer Hyona, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Han-Na and gag woman Lee Guk-ju appeared and raced.On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk said Hyuna belonged to a agency led by PSY.I contacted PSY and said, Do not tell me a lot of Hyona and let me dance a lot. Im good at Hyona Talk.When PSY became president, it seemed that Celebrity was too hard to negotiate, and I am Celebrity, but it is really hard to say, he laughed.Celebrity Hyona, a member of the company, sat down in a startled manner, and soon decided, I will work hard.On this day, Hyuna showed a candid appearance to Kang Han-Na, who had experienced a breakup as well as a new song Flower Shower dance stage, by mentioning his open devotion with Dunn, saying, I like it these days.

Seoul = = Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed a conversation with PSY, the president of Hyona's agency.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, singer Hyona, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Han-Na and gag woman Lee Guk-ju appeared and raced.

On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk said Hyuna belonged to a agency led by PSY. "I contacted PSY and said, 'Do not tell me a lot of Hyona and let me dance a lot.' I'm good at Hyona Talk.

"When PSY became president, it seemed that Celebrity was too hard to negotiate, and I am Celebrity, but it is really hard to say," he laughed.

Celebrity Hyona, a member of the company, sat down in a startled manner, and soon decided, "I will work hard."

On this day, Hyuna showed a candid appearance to Kang Han-Na, who had experienced a breakup as well as a new song 'Flower Shower' dance stage, by mentioning his open devotion with Dunn, saying, "I like it these days."