Running Man' Hyona, Asked How to Overcome Breakup, "Don't Think about it...

Running Man Kang Han-Na and Hyuna mentioned the love front.On the 10th broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Lee Kook-ju and Sihyun appeared as guests.Im resting and playing at home a lot now, Im lying down a lot, Im so lying that I think I should buy a cervical pillow, Kang Han-Na said on the day.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, I said I would marry at thirty-two in an interview, is it going well? Kang Han-Na confided, It came out last year and its a year in, and Ive been separated in between.Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members to applaud and asked about how to overcome the breakup.Its been a while since I broke up, so Ive already got through it, Yoo Jae-Suk continued, saying, No, I didnt get through it.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked how to overcome separation, Hyona said, I am good, and I do not think about it.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Kang Han-Na and Hyuna mentioned the love front.

On the 10th broadcast sbs 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Lee Kook-ju and Sihyun appeared as guests.

"I'm resting and playing at home a lot now, I'm lying down a lot, I'm so lying that I think I should buy a cervical pillow," Kang Han-Na said on the day. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "I said I would marry at thirty-two in an interview, is it going well?" Kang Han-Na confided, "It came out last year and it's a year in, and I've been separated in between."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members to applaud and asked about how to overcome the breakup. "It's been a while since I broke up, so I've already got through it," Yoo Jae-Suk continued, saying, "No, I didn't get through it."

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked how to overcome separation, Hyona said, "I am good," and "I do not think about it."

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen