Park Seo-joon, YouTube 'silver button' in 3 months...unboxing video topic

Actor Park Seo-joon has delivered thank you greetings to subscribers.On the 18th, Park Seo-joon posted a video titled What is the reaction of Park Seo-joon who received Silver Button Bigger Than Life on his YouTube Record Box Record PARKs channel.The video shows Park Seo-joon, who unboxes the Silver Button, which is given only to channels that have exceeded 100,000 YouTube subscribers.Park Seo-joon also welcomed Bigger Than Life of Silver Button and laughed with a playful saying, I can use this silver button as a mirror.Finally, he said, I look at a lot of V-logs that may not be my own, and I love you so much.Im trying to put things in order to get closer to you. I hope you enjoy it.Thank you, he said to the subscriber and finished the video.Park Seo-joon will appear in the JTBC drama One Clath, which is scheduled to air in 2020.

Actor Park Seo-joon has delivered Thank You greetings to subscribers.

On the 18th, Park Seo-joon posted a video titled 'What is the reaction of Park Seo-joon who received Silver Button Bigger Than Life' on his YouTube 'Record Box Record PARK's' channel.

The video shows Park Seo-joon, who unboxes the Silver Button, which is given only to channels that have exceeded 100,000 YouTube subscribers.

Park Seo-joon also welcomed Bigger Than Life of Silver Button and laughed with a playful saying, "I can use this silver button as a mirror."

Finally, he said, "I look at a lot of V-logs that may not be my own, and I love you so much. I'm trying to put things in order to get closer to you. I hope you enjoy it. Thank You, "he said to the subscriber and finished the video.

Park Seo-joon will appear in the JTBC drama One Clath, which is scheduled to air in 2020.