Jo Hyun-jae, No revise, this much...'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' pictorial behind-the-scenes cut

Actor Jo Hyun-jae released a behind-the-scenes cut of the mens magazine cover that was released on SBSs Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Dest (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest).Jo Hyun-jae posted several photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 27th, along with an article entitled Mens Health (Mans Health) Behind Cut No Revise Photo.The photo shows Jo Hyun-jae, who is keen on filming the photo, especially Jo Hyun-jae, who boasts a solid muscular body that is made up of exercise and steals his gaze.Jo Hyun-jae and Park Min-jung recently got off at Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest.

Actor Jo Hyun-jae released a behind-the-scenes cut of the men's magazine cover that was released on SBS's Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Dest (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest).

Jo Hyun-jae posted several photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 27th, along with an article entitled "Men's Health (Man's Health) Behind Cut No revise Photo".

The photo shows Jo Hyun-jae, who is keen on filming the photo, especially Jo Hyun-jae, who boasts a solid muscular body that is made up of exercise and steals his gaze.

Jo Hyun-jae and Park Min-jung recently got off at 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest'.