Lee Seung-gi "" New Journey to the West' recombination is ambiguous, Na Young-seok PD waits for new proposal"

Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about the failure to join New Journey to the West.Lee Seung-gi also honestly replied to the recent SBS Boy Bond final interview on TVN New Journey to the West, which many viewers are curious about.Lee Seung-gi has been a member of the New Journey to the West in 2014.I do not know, but (I) Young Seok is trying to die.I told him to interview me when he said that he could not get Lee Seung-gi. New Journey to the West was made by my will and I was a member of OLizynal, but after going to the army, I became a very different resolution.So I think there was a part where Young Seok could not tell me to join him.I was also vague to join the entertainment company, which has already settled well, taking risks. Lee Seung-gi said, The relationship between our members is still so good. If we are together, we should make a new proposal for Young Seok so that the original members can gather in any form.And thank the viewers who still remember the perfume, We will meet once (if we have a chance).He also mentioned Kang Ho-dong, a longtime partner and entertainment teacher, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently breathed on Netflix You are the Beginner 2.Lee Seung-gi said, In Bumbaner 2, I was asked to compare and analyze Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong.I was worried about the article, but Hodong contacted me that my brother said, I do not have to be angry with Seunggi in this life. I really respect and respect my brother.So I wanted to do it with my brother when I was in the New Journey to the West Lizzy, and Young Seok helped me.Yoo Jae-Suk felt that this time he was together and had a similar approach to broadcasting with me.I have learned a lot from Hodong under my brother, so now Park Jae-seok wants to harvest under my brother. Lee Seung-gi also wants to try out an interesting program that plays, laughs and talks like X-Men in the old days.I remember that time when Hodongi or Park Jae-seok meet my brother, and these days, everyone is fixed, so there is no program for newcomers to show charm and show their faces.I also want to have a lot of such entertainments as I started with X-Men. Photo = Hook Entertainment
Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about the failure to join New Journey to the West.Lee Seung-gi also honestly replied to the recent SBS Boy Bond final interview on TVN New Journey to the West, which many viewers are curious about.Lee Seung-gi has been a member of the New Journey to the West in 2014.I do not know, but (I) Young Seok is trying to die.I told him to interview me when he said that he could not get Lee Seung-gi. New Journey to the West was made by my will and I was a member of OLizynal, but after going to the army, I became a very different resolution.So I think there was a part where Young Seok could not tell me to join him.I was also vague to join the entertainment company, which has already settled well, taking risks. Lee Seung-gi said, The relationship between our members is still so good. If we are together, we should make a new proposal for Young Seok so that the original members can gather in any form.And thank the viewers who still remember the perfume, We will meet once (if we have a chance).He also mentioned Kang Ho-dong, a longtime partner and entertainment teacher, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently breathed on Netflix You are the Beginner 2.Lee Seung-gi said, In Bumbaner 2, I was asked to compare and analyze Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong.I was worried about the article, but Hodong contacted me that my brother said, I do not have to be angry with Seunggi in this life. I really respect and respect my brother.So I wanted to do it with my brother when I was in the New Journey to the West Lizzy, and Young Seok helped me.Yoo Jae-Suk felt that this time he was together and had a similar approach to broadcasting with me.I have learned a lot from Hodong under my brother, so now Park Jae-seok wants to harvest under my brother. Lee Seung-gi also wants to try out an interesting program that plays, laughs and talks like X-Men in the old days.I remember that time when Hodongi or Park Jae-seok meet my brother, and these days, everyone is fixed, so there is no program for newcomers to show charm and show their faces.I also want to have a lot of such entertainments as I started with X-Men. Photo = Hook Entertainment

Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about the failure to join New Journey to the West'.

Lee Seung-gi also honestly replied to the recent SBS 'Boy Bond' final Interview on TVN New Journey to the West', which many viewers are curious about. Lee Seung-gi has been a member of the New Journey to the West in 2014.

"I do not know, but (I) Young Seok is trying to die. "I told him to Interview me when he said that he could not get Lee Seung-gi." "New Journey to the West" was made by my will and I was a member of OLizynal, but after going to the army, I became a very different resolution. So I think there was a part where Young Seok could not tell me to join him. I was also vague to join the entertainment company, which has already settled well, taking risks. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "The relationship between our members is still so good. If we are together, we should make a new proposal for Young Seok so that the original members can gather in any form. And thank the viewers who still remember the perfume, "We will meet once (if we have a chance)."

He also mentioned Kang Ho-dong, a longtime partner and entertainment teacher, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently breathed on Netflix 'You are the Beginner 2'. Lee Seung-gi said, "In 'Bumbaner 2', I was asked to compare and analyze Yoo Jae-Suk and Kang Ho-dong. I was worried about the article, but Hodong contacted me that my brother said, "I do not have to be angry with Seunggi in this life." I really respect and respect my brother. So I wanted to do it with my brother when I was in the New Journey to the West' Lizzy, and Young Seok helped me.

"Yoo Jae-Suk felt that this time he was together and had a similar approach to broadcasting with me. I have learned a lot from Hodong under my brother, so now Park Jae-seok wants to harvest under my brother. "

Lee Seung-gi also wants to try out an interesting program that plays, laughs and talks like "X-Men" in the old days. I remember that time when Hodongi or Park Jae-seok meet my brother, and these days, everyone is fixed, so there is no program for newcomers to show charm and show their faces. I also want to have a lot of such entertainments as I started with 'X-Men'. "

Photo = Hook Entertainment