Lee Seung-gi "Kang Ho-dong has a great influence on artistic beliefs and iron rules"

=)Lee Seung-gi, as we know it, is no different from the real Lee Seung-gi, healthy and normal. Serious and witty. Unique. Thirdies after military discharge.I was confident when I was doing it. And I was even more like me when I was broadcasting. So, the interview was Lee Seung-gi.I wondered if the familiarity was Lee Seung-gis powerful card that was not available to his peer Actor. He recently finished SBS Drama Vagabond.It is a masterpiece that has been shooting for a year, broadcasting all World simultaneously through Netflix, and making 25 billion won in production cost.Im just saying, Im going to be...Its the most feedback Ive ever had on Drama, and Ive been broadcast on World via Netflix, and Ive got a lot of fans from abroad.I am personally satisfied with the fact that there is much more feedback than when I had previously performed higher ratings. Is there a reason why you chose this work?When I was on my last vacation from the military, I met director Yoo In-sik (Vagabond), who is personally close. The director suggested it first.I had fun with the story of absolutely believing in you, trusting you, and trying to do it again, and I saw and joined them in three things, and I got a satisfactory result personally.How was your breathing with the director (they had been breathing in the SBS drama You Are Surrounded in 2014.)The director who met again was also a seasoned director with a good eye, and at the same time, he was a longevity with virtue.He never made a loud noise in high-pitched scenes, such as the blasting gods, and he never made the mood uncomfortable.It means that the bishop is a virtue even if all the actors do not leave the long shooting period of one year. Through this work, he was reborn as an Action Actor.Of course I cant do it perfectly alone, but I did 70 to 80 percent of it by weight, because I was scared, but theres a big difference between what Actor does and what he doesnt do.As I get older, I think about the condition of the production team, and I think it is also responsible for wisely compromising as a leading actor, although it will be too wide to interfere too much. I think I lost a lot of weight while doing Drama.I was so sick because the shooting schedule was so tight and there were so many action gods, so I started yoga, and I was doing yoga this morning.I weighed a lot like that, but my swelling was off and my body was definitely in shape.What about mind control?Ive been running like a biker for the last 15 years, to prove myself, for the purpose, for the program, to prove myself, its a little bit exhausting.So Im practicing emptying, and the mental burden of trying to do better doesnt bring good results.So I was into moving my body, such as yoga, cross-fit, and golf. I think I have a love for All The Butlers, who announced Lee Seung-gis comeback after the war, and won the entertainment award through the program.Its a long life program thats still loved.I was worried about whether I could continue with the concept of Master. But Im about to get 100.I had a good response from the first year, and I received the award from the Korea Broadcasting Awards that year, and I did not get a bad performance last year. I saw Lee Seung-gis artistic sense again in All The Butlers.Oh, thank you (laughs) and I actually like and think of fun as important, and humor releases a rigid atmosphere and has a huge impact on our lives.I think of what kind of person am I these days, like a person with seriousness and funnyness, all of that polarity.What does acting mean for Lee Seung-gi?Ill continue to challenge, even if its slow, and ultimately I want to be a great actor.I think that a good actor is an actor who has his own color and is performing well with a high probability.It is good to transform every work colorfully, but I think it is also important to perform acting without failure in it with its own color.So I want to act in the medium of movie even if it is a small role, between the director and the seniors.There are many actors who are called as Hwang Jung-min, Song Kang-ho, Lee Byung-hun and Ha Jung-woo. I have friends, but I didnt meet them in the works.If I say that, everyone will throw nothing much (laughs).In the past, I had a lot of entertainment with Kang Ho-dong, which was called gang line.Nowadays, Netflix is the first Korean entertainment The criminal is with Yoo Jae-seok in your season 2.Hodong Lee is an entertainment Lean on Me that has had a great influence on the beliefs and principles of my current entertainment.He always emphasized that the energy of the first and last scenes should be the same, and he said that wearing a hat during the broadcast was not polite to viewers.He wondered what this man was like, what kind of mind he had, because he liked and respected everyone, so he was asking a lot of questions every time he tried.If I ask, please give me a detailed answer. Im doing a lot of Actor.What is entertainment for Lee Seung-gi?Its funny, so good, theres not a lot of laughing in everyday life, but every time I shoot, I laugh once or twice, and its definitely an energy charge for me.I think I can show you the real Lee Seung-gi when Im 30, one interviewer said in her 20s. thirdies.Its done. Hows it going?You made a lot of misrepresentations as a child (laughs) though, threetiesI think Ive been a little bit since I became a child. When I was a child, I had a lot of thoughts and restrictions on my behavior.I went to the army and I was confident that I would show me as it is. Ive watched him grow since he was a teenager. The secret to self-management...I dont manage it very much, and I dont get too crowded to shake my life because the album, the drama, the entertainment is so good.And basically, Im scared. Im surprised to talk to the good guys. The word horror feels negative, but its actually a careful look.I think it is because of its personality. I got the entertainment award, and Im greedy for the acting.I just want to be amusing at the awards ceremony, but I always lack acting, but Vagabond is a satisfactory drama in terms of quality and value of the work.It is enough to finish well. Lee Seung-gi, who crosses entertainment and drama, grows again with Vagabond

=)

Lee Seung-gi, as we know it, is no different from the real Lee Seung-gi, healthy and normal. Serious and witty. Unique. Thirdies after military discharge. I was confident when I was doing it. And I was even more 'like me' when I was broadcasting. So, the interview was Lee Seung-gi. I wondered if the familiarity was Lee Seung-gi’s powerful card that was not available to his peer Actor. He recently finished SBS Drama VagaBond. It is a masterpiece that has been shooting for a year, broadcasting all World simultaneously through Netflix, and making 25 billion won in production cost.

I'm just saying, I'm going to be...

"It's the most feedback I've ever had on Drama, and I've been broadcast on World via Netflix, and I've got a lot of fans from abroad. I am personally satisfied with the fact that there is much more feedback than when I had previously performed higher ratings. "

Is there a reason why you chose this work?

“When I was on my last vacation from the military, I met director Yoo In-sik (VagaBond), who is personally close. The director suggested it first. I had fun with the story of absolutely believing in you, trusting you, and trying to do it again, and I saw and joined them in three things, and I got a satisfActory result personally."

How was your breathing with the director (they had been breathing in the SBS Drama "You Are Surrounded" in 2014.)

"The director who met again was also a seasoned director with a good eye, and at the same time, he was a longevity with virtue. He never made a loud noise in high-pitched scenes, such as the blasting gods, and he never made the mood uncomfortable. It means that the bishop is a virtue even if all the Actors do not leave the long shooting period of one year. "

Through this work, he was reborn as an Action Actor.

“Of course I can’t do it perfectly alone, but I did 70 to 80 percent of it by weight, because I was scared, but there’s a big difference between what Actor does and what he doesn’t do. As I get older, I think about the condition of the production team, and I think it is also responsible for wisely compromising as a leading Actor, although it will be too wide to interfere too much. "

I think I lost a lot of weight while doing Drama.

“I was so sick because the shooting schedule was so tight and there were so many Action gods, so I started yoga, and I was doing yoga this morning. I weighed a lot like that, but my swelling was off and my body was definitely in shape.

What about mind control?

"I've been running like a biker for the last 15 years, to prove myself, for the purpose, for the program, to prove myself, it's a little bit exhausting. So I'm practicing emptying, and the mental burden of trying to do better doesn't bring good results. So I was into moving my body, such as yoga, cross-fit, and golf. "

I think I have a love for All The Butlers, who announced Lee Seung-gi's comeback after the war, and won the entertainment award through the program. It's a long life program that's still loved.

"I was worried about whether I could continue with the concept of Master. But I'm about to get 100. I had a good response from the first year, and I received the award from the Korea Broadcasting Awards that year, and I did not get a bad performance last year. "

I saw Lee Seung-gi's artistic sense again in "All The Butlers".

“Oh, thank you (laughs) and I actually like and think of fun as important, and humor releases a rigid atmosphere and has a huge impact on our lives. I think of "what kind of person am I" these days, like a person with seriousness and funnyness, all of that polarity."

What does acting mean for Lee Seung-gi?

"I'll continue to challenge, even if it's slow, and ultimately I want to be a great Actor. I think that a good Actor is an Actor who has his own color and is performing well with a high probability. It is good to transform every work colorfully, but I think it is also important to perform acting without failure in it with its own color. So I want to act in the medium of movie even if it is a small role, between the director and the seniors. There are many Actors who are called as Hwang Jung-min, Song Kang-ho, Lee Byung-hun and Ha Jung-woo. I have friends, but I didn't meet them in the works. If I say that, everyone will throw "nothing much" (laughs)."

In the past, I had a lot of entertainment with Kang Ho-dong, which was called 'gang line'. Nowadays, Netflix is the first Korean entertainment "The criminal is with Yoo Jae-seok in your season 2".

"Hodong Lee is an entertainment Lean on Me that has had a great influence on the beliefs and principles of my current entertainment. He always emphasized that the energy of the first and last scenes should be the same, and he said that wearing a hat during the broadcast was not polite to viewers. He wondered what this man was like, what kind of mind he had, because he liked and respected everyone, so he was asking a lot of questions every time he tried. If I ask, please give me a detailed answer. I'm doing a lot of Actor."

What is entertainment for Lee Seung-gi?

"It's funny, so good, there's not a lot of laughing in everyday life, but every time I shoot, I laugh once or twice, and it's definitely an energy charge for me."

"I think I can show you the real Lee Seung-gi when I'm 30," one interviewer said in her 20s. thirdies. It's done. How's it going?

"You made a lot of misrepresentations as a child (laughs) though, threeties I think I've been a little bit since I became a child. When I was a child, I had a lot of thoughts and restrictions on my behavior. I went to the army and I was confident that I would show me as it is. "

I've watched him grow since he was a teenager. The secret to self-management...

“I don’t manage it very much, and I don’t get too crowded to shake my life because the album, the Drama, the entertainment is so good. And basically, I'm scared. I'm surprised to talk to the good guys. The word "horror" feels negative, but it's actually a careful look. I think it is because of its personality. "

I got the entertainment award, and I'm greedy for the acting.

"I just want to be amusing at the awards ceremony, but I always lack acting, but "VagaBond" is a satisfActory Drama in terms of quality and value of the work. It is enough to finish well. "

Lee Seung-gi, who crosses entertainment and Drama, grows again with "VagaBond"