Running Man' PD "Kang Hanna farewell Confessions, Naturally...the scene atmosphere is bright"

 (Kang Hannas) parting Confessions and overcoming stories, it was natural.Actor Kang Hanna appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man and said, I recently experienced a breakup. Jung Chul-min PD said about the atmosphere at the time of shooting.On the 11th, Running Man Jung Chul-min PD said in a telephone conversation with Star,  (Kang) Hanna did not appear on Running Man in about a year.I did not ask forcibly, but I came out naturally while talking about the current situation. Hanna seems to have talked comfortably because she is a member of a family-like atmosphere.As it appeared on the air, it was a long time since I broke up, so (the atmosphere) was not heavy and bright. On the 10th Running Man broadcast, Kang Hanna appeared again in a year and showed off his extraordinary talent and performance.Especially on this day, Kang Hanna attracted attention with honest and cool farewell Confessions.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Kang Hanna said in an interview in the past that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?Kang Hanna said, I came out last year and came out in Running Man a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The members of Running Man comforted Kang Hanna by revealing how to overcome each parting.Kang Hanna was embarrassed that I have already won because I have been separated for a while, but the members did not care and gave Kang Hanna their advice and laughed.On this day, Running Man broadcast Kang Hanna, singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, and gag woman Lee Guk-ju appeared and raced.

" (Kang Hanna's) parting Confessions and overcoming stories, it was natural."

Actor Kang Hanna appeared on sbs entertainment program Running Man' and said, "I recently experienced a breakup." Jung Chul-min PD said about the atmosphere at the time of shooting.

On the 11th, Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD said in a telephone conversation with Star, " (Kang) Hanna did not appear on Running Man' in about a year. I did not ask forcibly, but I came out Naturally while talking about the current situation. "

"Hanna seems to have talked comfortably because she is a member of a family-like atmosphere. As it appeared on the air, it was a long time since I broke up, so (the atmosphere) was not heavy and bright. "

On the 10th Running Man' broadcast, Kang Hanna appeared again in a year and showed off his extraordinary talent and performance.

Especially on this day, Kang Hanna attracted attention with honest and cool farewell Confessions.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Kang Hanna said in an interview in the past that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?" Kang Hanna said, "I came out last year and came out in Running Man' a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

The members of Running Man' comforted Kang Hanna by revealing how to overcome each parting. Kang Hanna was embarrassed that "I have already won because I have been separated for a while," but the members did not care and gave Kang Hanna their advice and laughed.

On this day, Running Man' broadcast Kang Hanna, singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, and gag woman Lee Guk-ju appeared and Raced.