Jung Hye-sung, 'Sight Ribery' All Black Charisma

Actor Jung Hye-sung flaunts all black charismaJung Hye-sung posted several photos on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 13th, saying, My sister who takes a good picture.Jung Hye-sung in the public photo poses in a chair wearing a black leather jacket and trumpet pants.The dignified and chic charm is conveyed from Jung Hye-sung, who is leaning on one arm with long legs open.The netizens who watched this responded that I will have a knife, I am so beautiful, I will be able to take a picture.On the other hand, Jung Hye-sung is appearing on TVN Friday drama Nida Chillima Mart.

Actor Jung Hye-sung flaunts 'all black' charisma

Jung Hye-sung posted several photos on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 13th, saying, "My sister who takes a good picture."

Jung Hye-sung in the public photo poses in a chair wearing a black leather jacket and trumpet pants. The dignified and chic charm is conveyed from Jung Hye-sung, who is leaning on one arm with long legs open.

The netizens who watched this responded that "I will have a knife", "I am so beautiful", "I will be able to take a picture."

On the other hand, Jung Hye-sung is appearing on TVN Friday drama 'Nida Chillima Mart'.