Ock Joo-hyun, Cho Yeo-jeong Celebrates the Blue Dragon Film Festival Awards Song Hye-kyo Says "LIke"

Celebrations of best friends followed when Actor Cho Yeo-jeong won the award at the Blue Dragon Film Festival.Ock Joo-hyun posted a video of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival awards ceremony on his SNS on the 21st, I said I was meaningful to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished.Ock Joo-hyun said, It is not just hard work for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself in a long time and has sincerely polished himself.I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and Actor Cho Yeo-jeong.  I am very happy, said Cho Yeo-jeongs awards.Song Hye-kyo then celebrated together with LIke marking Ock Joo-hyuns article.Sung Yu-ri also commented, Cho Yeo-jeong Actor is very proud and respectful, and Lee Jin celebrated it together as a very cool journey.Meanwhile, Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival.
Celebrations of best friends followed when Actor Cho Yeo-jeong won the award at the Blue Dragon Film Festival.Ock Joo-hyun posted a video of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival awards ceremony on his SNS on the 21st, I said I was meaningful to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished.Ock Joo-hyun said, It is not just hard work for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself in a long time and has sincerely polished himself.I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and Actor Cho Yeo-jeong.  I am very happy, said Cho Yeo-jeongs awards.Song Hye-kyo then celebrated together with LIke marking Ock Joo-hyuns article.Sung Yu-ri also commented, Cho Yeo-jeong Actor is very proud and respectful, and Lee Jin celebrated it together as a very cool journey.Meanwhile, Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival.

Celebrations of best friends followed when Actor Cho Yeo-jeong won the award at the Blue Dragon Film Festival.

Ock Joo-hyun posted a video of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival Awards ceremony on his SNS on the 21st, "I said I was meaningful to attend, but I could still get it, so I took it after the candidate video was finished."

Ock Joo-hyun said, "It is not just 'hard work' for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself in a long time and has sincerely polished himself. I sincerely respect the human Cho Yeo-jeong and Actor Cho Yeo-jeong. "" I am very happy, "said Cho Yeo-jeong's Awards.

Song Hye-kyo then celebrated together with 'LIke' marking Ock Joo-hyun's article. Sung Yu-ri also commented, Cho Yeo-jeong Actor is very proud and respectful, and Lee Jin celebrated it together as a "very cool journey."

Meanwhile, Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival.