EXO "It will be a year-end gift with a long comeback and a more extraordinary concept."

The group EXO gave a comeback impression for fans.EXO said through its agency SM Entertainment ahead of the release of its regular 6th album OBSESSION on the afternoon of the 27th, Its a long comeback.I prepared good music and performance as much as you waited, so please love this album a lot. In particular, EXO said, We have always produced an album with a new concept, but especially this album concept is extraordinary and different, so we felt bold and new throughout our preparation.I hope that the fans will be able to look fresh and become a year-end gift for this winter. As I met with fans with my new album in a year or so, EXO said, I wanted to see my fans too much! I want to make as many memories as I wanted to see.I am starting from the warm winter with EXO, so I enjoy a lot of EXO packages that show two things, and I am happy to spend together until the end of the year. On the other hand, EXO will comeback with the announcement of Option at 6 pm on the day.EXO, which has been active in Baekhyun, Chens solo activities, Chanyeol and Sehuns EXO-Sehun & Chanyeol unit activities, Baekhyun and Kais SuperM activities, and Suhos acting activities, is expected to create extraordinary synergy at the end of the year.Previously, MBC Radio Star and JTBC Knowing Brother have also confirmed the appearance of popular entertainment programs, adding to the expectation of EXOs various activities.

The group EXO gave a comeback impression for fans.

EXO said through its agency SM Entertainment ahead of the release of its regular 6th album 'OBSESSION' on the afternoon of the 27th, "It's a long comeback. I prepared good music and performance as much as you waited, so please love this album a lot. "

In particular, EXO said, "We have always produced an album with a new concept, but especially this album concept is extraordinary and different, so we felt bold and new throughout our preparation. I hope that the fans will be able to look fresh and become a year-end gift for this winter. "

As I met with fans with my new album in a year or so, EXO said, "I wanted to see my fans too much! I want to make as many memories as I wanted to see. I am starting from the warm winter with EXO, so I enjoy a lot of EXO packages that show two things, and I am happy to spend together until the end of the year. "

On the other hand, EXO will comeback with the announcement of 'Option' at 6 pm on the day.

EXO, which has been active in Baekhyun, Chen's solo activities, Chanyeol and Sehun's EXO-Sehun & Chanyeol unit activities, Baekhyun and Kai's SuperM activities, and Suho's acting activities, is expected to create extraordinary synergy at the end of the year.

Previously, MBC 'Radio Star' and JTBC 'Knowing Brother' have also confirmed the appearance of popular entertainment programs, adding to the expectation of EXO's various activities.