EXO, Goo Hara Bibo 'deep mourning' .6 album tising schedule Acting

EXO said on its official Twitter account on the night of the 24th, We have adjusted the schedule for EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad.I am going to announce the schedule again in the future, so please ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot, he wrote. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased.Singer Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.EXO has been promoting such as tising as it plans to release the Regular 6th album OBSESSION sound source and album on the 27th.kim eun-gu

EXO said on its official Twitter account on the night of the 24th, "We have adjusted the schedule for EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad." "I am going to announce the schedule again in the future, so please ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot," he wrote. "I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased." Singer Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

EXO has been promoting such as tising as it plans to release the Regular 6th album OBSESSION sound source and album on the 27th.

kim eun-gu