Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "Only in the Spanish Journey, In the Hospitals of Jason and Love"

On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 3rd, Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hees Spanish travelogue will be released.Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest on the recent Running Man recording, showed a pleasant appearance with his usual best friend Yang Se-chan as well as all members of Running Man.Hong Hyon-hee showed off his big gag womans big performance on the day and made the scene into a laughing sea, especially when he was in love with his husband Jason.Hong Hyon-hee released a Spanish episode with Jason during his love days, saying, I traveled to Spain with Jason for two weeks during his love days.At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. Hong Hyon-hee surprised the members by saying, But I did not have any sightseeing. He asked the members, Why did not I do sightseeing? The members asked, I did not have time to get to know each other and I did not have time to get out of the hostel.In addition, Park Ji-hyun, who is emerging as a popular actor, appeared in the drama New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong and the movie Gonjiam as well as Hong Hyon-hee, showed an unexpected sense of entertainment.Running Man, with Hong Hyon-hee and Park Ji-hyun, will air at 5 pm on Sunday, March 3.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 3rd, Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hee's Spanish travelogue will be released.

Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest on the recent Running Man' recording, showed a pleasant appearance with his usual best friend Yang Se-chan as well as all members of Running Man'. Hong Hyon-hee showed off his big gag woman's big performance on the day and made the scene into a laughing sea, especially when he was in Love with his husband Jason.

Hong Hyon-hee released a Spanish episode with Jason during his Love days, saying, "I traveled to Spain with Jason for two weeks during his Love days. At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. " Hong Hyon-hee surprised the members by saying, "But I did not have any sightseeing." He asked the members, "Why did not I do sightseeing?" The members asked, "I did not have time to get to know each other and I did not have time to get out of the hostel."

In addition, Park Ji-hyun, who is emerging as a popular actor, appeared in the drama 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong' and the movie 'Gonjiam' as well as Hong Hyon-hee, showed an unexpected sense of entertainment.

Running Man, with Hong Hyon-hee and Park Ji-hyun, will air at 5 pm on Sunday, March 3.