EXO Scheduled, "Deepest Compassion" to Late Goo Hara Bibo

Group EXO has announced that it will adjust the timetable for Tigging on the late Goo Hara.EXO agency SM Entertainment said on the 24th Days official SNS Twitter that I adjusted the schedule of EXO 6th album which was scheduled to be sad.I will announce it again in the future, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot, he said. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased.Meanwhile, Goo Hara was found dead in Home at 6:09 pm on the last 24 Days.Police are reportedly investigating the possibility that Goo Hara made an extreme choice, considering that no traces of other killings were found, such as external intrusion.Goo Hara expressed his sadness through the official position after the news was reported, saying, I have been so sad and sad news.Currently, there is a great psychological shock and anxiety of the acquaintances other than Goo Haras bereaved family.I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including the articles of media officials and fans. If you have a hard-to-speak problem, such as depression, or if you have family and acquaintances who have these difficulties around you, you can get 24-hour professional counseling on the suicide prevention hotline 1577-0199, Hopes phone 1129, Lifes phone 1588-9191, and Youth phone call 1388.According to police, Goo Hara was found dead at home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 6 p.m. The cause of death was not disclosed exactly.Next is the official position of SM Entertainment.Hello. Ive arranged the EXO 6th album tising schedule which was scheduled to be sadly unscheduled. I will announce it again later, so please understand the fans who would have waited a lot.I express my deepest condolences and pray for the good of the deceased.

group EXO has announced that it will adjust the timetable for Tigging on the late Goo Hara.

EXO agency SM Entertainment said on the 24th Days official SNS Twitter that "I adjusted the schedule of EXO 6th album which was scheduled to be sad."

"I will announce it again in the future, so I would like to ask your fans to understand that you have waited a lot," he said. "I express my deepest condolences and pray for the deceased."

Meanwhile, Goo Hara was found dead in Home at 6:09 pm on the last 24 Days. Police are reportedly investigating the possibility that Goo Hara made an extreme choice, considering that no traces of other killings were found, such as external intrusion.

Goo Hara expressed his sadness through the official position after the news was reported, saying, "I have been so sad and sad news." "Currently, there is a great psychological shock and anxiety of the acquaintances other than Goo Hara's bereaved family. I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including the articles of media officials and fans. "

If you have a hard-to-speak problem, such as depression, or if you have family and acquaintances who have these difficulties around you, you can get 24-hour professional counseling on the suicide prevention hotline 1577-0199, Hope's phone 1129, Life's phone 1588-9191, and Youth phone call 1388.

According to police, Goo Hara was found dead at Home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 6 p.m. The cause of death was not disclosed exactly.

Next is the official position of SM Entertainment.

Hello. I've arranged the EXO 6th album tising schedule which was scheduled to be sadly unscheduled. I will announce it again later, so please understand the fans who would have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the good of the deceased.