VagaBond' Bae Suzy, Lee Seung-gi, told the truth: 'If it wasn't for you, I would have given up...

Bae Suzy thanked Lee Seung-gi for revealing the truth together.In the 13th episode of SBS gilt drama Vagabond (playplayed by Jang Young-chul, directed by Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 2nd, Planes terror was revealed by Kim if (Jang Hyuk-jin).On the day of the broadcast, Kimif testified in court that he had committed a terror to Michael Vice President of John & Mark.The court said, Dynamic of the B357 crash is responsible for employee management and security management, and pays 11.5 billion won to the families.And I am criminally accusing John & Mark of the B357 terror. The bereaved family thanked Cha Dal-geon (Lee Seung-gi), but then the confession (Bae Suzy) complained of pain and noticed that he was later Gunshot.So Cha Dal-geon rushed along with his confession.When asked who he thought was behind it, he said, I will tell you the truth. Remember what you said not to worry?I hope its not you now, he said. President. Im talking to President Chung Kook-pyo (Baek Yoon-sik) of the Republic of Korea. I hope not.If you are the president, you should show that much conscience. Afterward, the confession confirmed that the fact about the Planes terror was reported in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.I feel like working for the people for the real country.  Im sick, but I keep laughing. I gave up early without you. Thank you.But if I tell you to do it again, I really can not. And Cha Dal-geon thanked Gohari for fighting with him on his side, saying, Why do you keep saying what I want to say first?

Bae Suzy thanked Lee Seung-gi for revealing the truth together.

In the 13th episode of SBS gilt drama "VagaBond" (playplayed by Jang Young-chul, directed by Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 2nd, Planes terror was revealed by Kim if (Jang Hyuk-jin).

On the day of the broadcast, Kimif testified in court that he had committed a terror to Michael Vice President of John & Mark.

The court said, "Dynamic of the B357 crash is responsible for employee management and security management, and pays 11.5 billion won to the families. And I am criminally accusing John & Mark of the B357 terror. "

The bereaved family thanked Cha Dal-geon (Lee Seung-gi), but then the confession (Bae Suzy) complained of pain and noticed that he was later Gunshot. So Cha Dal-geon rushed along with his confession.

When asked who he thought was behind it, he said, "I will tell you the truth. Remember what you said not to worry? I hope it's not you now," he said. "President. I'm talking to President Chung Kook-pyo (Baek Yoon-sik) of the Republic of Korea. I hope not. If you are the president, you should show that much conscience. "

Afterward, the confession confirmed that the fact about the Planes terror was reported in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. I feel like working for the people for the real country. "" I'm sick, but I keep laughing. I gave up early without you. Thank you. But if I tell you to do it again, I really can not. "

And Cha Dal-geon thanked Gohari for fighting with him on his side, saying, "Why do you keep saying what I want to say first?"