Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee, marriage with Jason for two weeks on Spain trip...why not tour?

On SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted on the 3rd (Sun), Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hees Spain travel is revealed.Hong Hyon-hee released a Spain episode with Jason during his love affair, I went to Spain for two weeks with Jason during my love life.At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. Hong Hyon-hee said, But I did not have any sightseeing. I surprised the members and said, Why did not you do sightseeing? I asked the members of the members, I did not have time to get to know each other.In addition, on this day, the race showed an unexpected sense of entertainment with actor Park Ji-hyun, who is emerging as a popular actor, appearing in the drama New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong and the movie Gonjiam as well as Hong Hyon-hee.Running Man with Hong Hyon-hee and Park Ji-hyun will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 3rd

On SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted on the 3rd (Sun), Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hee's Spain travel is revealed.

Hong Hyon-hee released a Spain episode with Jason during his love affair, "I went to Spain for two weeks with Jason during my love life. At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. " Hong Hyon-hee said, "But I did not have any sightseeing." I surprised the members and said, "Why did not you do sightseeing?" I asked the members of the members, "I did not have time to get to know each other.

In addition, on this day, the Race showed an unexpected sense of entertainment with actor Park Ji-hyun, who is emerging as a popular actor, appearing in the drama 'New Entrepreneur Koo Hae-ryong' and the movie 'Gonjiam' as well as Hong Hyon-hee.

Running Man' with Hong Hyon-hee and Park Ji-hyun will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, 3rd