'Blue Dragon Awards Yeoju' Cho Yeo-jeong Trophy Certified, song Hye-kyo "Beautiful young lady"

Fellow actors celebrating the award of Best Actress in the Blue Dragon Film Award by Cho Yeo-jeong are continuing.Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on the 23rd instagram with the article I will go home with a Blue Dragon trophy.In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong is smiling with a trophy in a black dress, and the pose that seems to convey the joy of the prime minister attracts attention.The praise of fellow actors who saw it was poured out. Lee said, Ill see you later. Sung-yuri praised him as a loving actor.Actor Onara said, Congratulations on congratulations, it was a complete impression, and Uhm Jung Hwa left a short comment Congratulations!Actor Song Hye-kyo also commented, Its beautiful young lady.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival held on the 21st, overtaking the orphanage of the movie The Parasite: The Story of Yu Gwan-soon, Kim Hye-soo of National Day of Insolvency, Lim Yoon-ah of Exit and Jeon Do-yeon of Birthday.I think I was just a crush on Acting at some point, Cho Yeo-jeong said. I do not think that love has been achieved because I received this award.Ill walk silently, though Im sure its obvious, and Ill love you as hard as I do now, the award-winning statement said.

Fellow actors celebrating the award of Best Actress in the Blue Dragon Film Award by Cho Yeo-jeong are continuing.

Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on the 23rd instagram with the article "I will go home with a Blue Dragon trophy".

In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong is smiling with a trophy in a black dress, and the pose that seems to convey the joy of the prime minister attracts attention.

The praise of fellow actors who saw it was poured out. Lee said, "I'll see you later." Sung-yuri praised him as a "loving actor."

Actor Onara said, "Congratulations on congratulations, it was a complete impression," and Uhm Jung Hwa left a short comment "Congratulations!" Actor song Hye-kyo also commented, "It's beautiful young lady."

Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival held on the 21st, overtaking the orphanage of the movie 'The Parasite': The Story of Yu Gwan-soon, Kim Hye-soo of National Day of Insolvency, Lim Yoon-ah of 'Exit' and Jeon Do-yeon of 'Birthday'.

"I think I was just a crush on Acting at some point," Cho Yeo-jeong said. "I do not think that love has been achieved because I received this award. “I’ll walk silently, though I’m sure it’s obvious, and I’ll love you as hard as I do now,” the award-winning statement said.