"Foots" Seo Shin-ae, as it was during childhood, "Sunshine + Auteur"

Actor Seo Shin-ae reveals youthful charmSeo Shin-ae posted three photos on his Instagram on November 1 with an article entitled In the Midsummer.In the open photo, Seo Shin-ae is cute and wears a hood and looks at the camera with a playful expression.The sunny smile of Seo Shin-ae, which reminds me of my childhood, stands out.Park So-hee
Actor Seo Shin-ae reveals youthful charmSeo Shin-ae posted three photos on his Instagram on November 1 with an article entitled In the Midsummer.In the open photo, Seo Shin-ae is cute and wears a hood and looks at the camera with a playful expression.The sunny smile of Seo Shin-ae, which reminds me of my childhood, stands out.Park So-hee

Actor Seo Shin-ae reveals youthful charm

Seo Shin-ae posted three photos on his Instagram on November 1 with an article entitled "In the Midsummer".

In the open photo, Seo Shin-ae is cute and wears a hood and looks at the camera with a playful expression. The sunny smile of Seo Shin-ae, which reminds me of my childhood, stands out.

Park So-hee