Jung Woo-sung "I don't know how to get the Academy Awards for Blue Dragon Film, I feel dazed and pleasant"

Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his feelings for the Academy Awards.Jung Woo-sung Interview was released on SBS Full Entertainment Midnight broadcast on November 26th.Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie Witness at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival (Blue Dragon Film Festival) held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.The reporter asked Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor award, Did you get crazy? Jung Woo-sung said, It wasnt real, I didnt know.I think the Blue Dragon Award was just doing this to let it go from my mind. Im called and I feel dazed and happy, he added.hwang hye-jin

Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his feelings for the Academy Awards.

Jung Woo-sung Interview was released on sbs 'Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcast on November 26th.

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie "Witness" at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival (Blue Dragon Film Festival) held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.

The reporter asked Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor award, "Did you get crazy?" Jung Woo-sung said, "It wasn't real, I didn't know. I think the Blue Dragon Award was just doing this to let it go from my mind. "

"I'm called and I feel dazed and happy," he added.

hwang hye-jin