Jung Woo-sung, handsome One-Punch Man, Vol. 2, asks "Tamgonam!".Blue Dragon Film Festival Sash Scorched earth

SBSs Midnight of the Full Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as Midnight), which aired on the 26th, illuminated stars who have won the Blue Dragon Film Award.On the same day, the production team of Midnight visited Red Carpet Sash of Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the 21st.First, Kim Hye-soo and Hyun-seok, who were in charge of the event, appeared in Red Carpet.Candidates for Best Actress such as Cho, Jung, Goa, and Yoona appeared in black dresses, and candidates for Best Actor such as Kang Seok Seok, Ryu Seung Ryong and Jung Woo-sung appeared in suits.Especially, Jung Woo-sungs fans shouted I am so handsome and he replied Thank you.In addition, Jung Woo-sung asked the one-Punch Man, Vol. 2, which is handsome, and said, I am riding!Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor award, said, I was not happy when I was awarded.It is called, so I feel a little bit embarrassed and pleasant. kim min-jung

SBS's "Midnight of the Full Entertainment" (hereinafter referred to as "Midnight"), which aired on the 26th, illuminated stars who have won the Blue Dragon Film Award.

On the same day, the production team of Midnight visited Red Carpet Sash of Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the 21st. First, Kim Hye-soo and Hyun-seok, who were in charge of the event, appeared in Red Carpet.

Candidates for Best Actress such as Cho, Jung, Goa, and Yoona appeared in black dresses, and candidates for Best Actor such as Kang Seok Seok, Ryu Seung Ryong and Jung Woo-sung appeared in suits.

Especially, Jung Woo-sung's fans shouted "I am so handsome" and he replied "Thank you". In addition, Jung Woo-sung asked the One-Punch Man, Vol. 2, which is handsome, and said, "I am riding!"

Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor award, said, "I was not happy when I was awarded." It is called, so I feel a little bit embarrassed and pleasant. "

kim min-jung