Three Meals a Day' Yum Jung-ah, Stop Top Model Spirit...Successful to Acquire Money

Three Meals a Day Yum Jung-ah succeeded in Jump rope Top Model after a lot of effortActor Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village broadcast on the 11th.On the day, Yum Jung-ah made Top Model for 10 Jump ropes to earn 10,000 won for pocket money following Park Seo-joon.But from practice, he showed a sloppy Jump rope ability and laughed at everyone. Yum Jung-ah said, Do not laugh, you can not laugh.However, in many efforts, Yum Jung-ah eventually lost 5,000 won in pocket money, which was difficult to get by failing the Jump rope Top Model.The cast members who watched it encouraged him to do well, but Yum Jung-ah said, I am so sorry about what I do. I will try Top Model again tomorrow.Within a few minutes, four people went to Shopping after eating kimchi noodles for lunch.In particular, Yum Jung-ah released the dance instinct that he had hidden while listening to BTS songs on his way to see the chapter.Yum Jung-ah and Park So-dam were delighted together with My sister is excited and arrived at the mart and finished simple sampling such as milk, grape juice and fish cake.Yum Jung-ah returned home and went back into Jump rope practice.He said to the production team, I have to practice, but I can not go anywhere. He said, Is this because of 12 Jump ropes?However, more than 12 Jump ropes were not as easy as I thought, and Park Seo-joon, who turned into Kochi, said, I think the power to turn is getting less and less.You have to fix your wrists as much as you can and turn them around, he advised.He once again gave a laugh by introducing a glitzy step during the Jump rope, despite Park Seo-joons Kochi; then Yum Jung-ah said, Its a big deal.I was worried about how to do 12 things. However, I was wondering if I could get my pocket money again because I showed passion that did not stop practicing.The next morning, Yum Jung-ah finished his meal and Top Model on 16 Jump ropes after a heated practice.For the nervous Yum Jung-ah, Yoonsea and Park So-dam did not spare any encouragement with a tender hug.Yum Jung-ahs practice continued regardless of place and time, including shooting, rice making, accommodation, and ambitious views.After these efforts, he succeeded in Jump rope Top Model and won 10,000 won.So the four people went to a pleasant shooting and greeted the residents of the neighborhood who had just begun to greet them.Photo = TVN broadcast screen
Three Meals a Day Yum Jung-ah succeeded in Jump rope Top Model after a lot of effortActor Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village broadcast on the 11th.On the day, Yum Jung-ah made Top Model for 10 Jump ropes to earn 10,000 won for pocket money following Park Seo-joon.But from practice, he showed a sloppy Jump rope ability and laughed at everyone. Yum Jung-ah said, Do not laugh, you can not laugh.However, in many efforts, Yum Jung-ah eventually lost 5,000 won in pocket money, which was difficult to get by failing the Jump rope Top Model.The cast members who watched it encouraged him to do well, but Yum Jung-ah said, I am so sorry about what I do. I will try Top Model again tomorrow.Within a few minutes, four people went to Shopping after eating kimchi noodles for lunch.In particular, Yum Jung-ah released the dance instinct that he had hidden while listening to BTS songs on his way to see the chapter.Yum Jung-ah and Park So-dam were delighted together with My sister is excited and arrived at the mart and finished simple sampling such as milk, grape juice and fish cake.Yum Jung-ah returned home and went back into Jump rope practice.He said to the production team, I have to practice, but I can not go anywhere. He said, Is this because of 12 Jump ropes?However, more than 12 Jump ropes were not as easy as I thought, and Park Seo-joon, who turned into Kochi, said, I think the power to turn is getting less and less.You have to fix your wrists as much as you can and turn them around, he advised.He once again gave a laugh by introducing a glitzy step during the Jump rope, despite Park Seo-joons Kochi; then Yum Jung-ah said, Its a big deal.I was worried about how to do 12 things. However, I was wondering if I could get my pocket money again because I showed passion that did not stop practicing.The next morning, Yum Jung-ah finished his meal and Top Model on 16 Jump ropes after a heated practice.For the nervous Yum Jung-ah, Yoonsea and Park So-dam did not spare any encouragement with a tender hug.Yum Jung-ahs practice continued regardless of place and time, including shooting, rice making, accommodation, and ambitious views.After these efforts, he succeeded in Jump rope Top Model and won 10,000 won.So the four people went to a pleasant shooting and greeted the residents of the neighborhood who had just begun to greet them.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Three Meals a Day' Yum Jung-ah succeeded in Jump rope Top Model after a lot of effort

Actor Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village' broadcast on the 11th.

On the day, Yum Jung-ah made Top Model for 10 Jump ropes to earn 10,000 won for pocket money following Park Seo-joon. But from practice, he showed a sloppy Jump rope ability and laughed at everyone. Yum Jung-ah said, "Do not laugh, you can not laugh."

However, in many efforts, Yum Jung-ah eventually lost 5,000 won in pocket money, which was difficult to get by failing the Jump rope Top Model. The cast members who watched it encouraged him to "do well," but Yum Jung-ah said, "I am so sorry about what I do. I will try Top Model again tomorrow."

Within a few minutes, four people went to Shopping after eating kimchi noodles for lunch. In particular, Yum Jung-ah released the dance instinct that he had hidden while listening to BTS songs on his way to see the chapter. Yum Jung-ah and Park So-dam were delighted together with "My sister is excited" and arrived at the mart and finished simple sampling such as milk, grape juice and fish cake.

Yum Jung-ah returned home and went back into Jump rope practice. He said to the production team, "I have to practice, but I can not go anywhere." He said, "Is this because of 12 Jump ropes?"

However, more than 12 Jump ropes were not as easy as I thought, and Park Seo-joon, who turned into Kochi, said, "I think the power to turn is getting less and less. You have to fix your wrists as much as you can and turn them around," he advised.

He once again gave a laugh by introducing a glitzy step during the Jump rope, despite Park Seo-joon's Kochi; then Yum Jung-ah said, "It's a big deal. I was worried about how to do 12 things. "However, I was wondering if I could get my pocket money again because I showed passion that did not stop practicing.

The next morning, Yum Jung-ah finished his meal and Top Model on 16 Jump ropes after a heated practice. For the nervous Yum Jung-ah, Yoonsea and Park So-dam did not spare any encouragement with a tender hug.

Yum Jung-ah's practice continued regardless of place and time, including shooting, rice making, accommodation, and ambitious views. After these efforts, he succeeded in Jump rope Top Model and won 10,000 won. So the four people went to a pleasant shooting and greeted the residents of the neighborhood who had just begun to greet them.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen