'Gift' EXO Suho "Do your best as an Actor...it has a positive impact."

Suho (EXO Suho) has revealed her desire as an Actor.Suho played the role of a young man who was in a start-up for the development of a fire-fighting thermal camera.I was attracted to stories that could give good influence to young people, he said.I have admired Coach Huh Jin-ho since I was a kid, and I really like Shin Ha-kyun, too, and it was an honor to be able to play with him, Suho said.I was surprised and grateful, Shin Ha-kyun said, and I met him for the first time in this movie, and he was full of bright and positive energy. I want to play him next time.Asked what genre he wanted to challenge as an actor, Suho said, There is no genre that has been set.I will do my best for any work, he said. I hope it will be a work that has a positive impact on people. Gift is a comedy about the story of a suspicious man, Sang-gu (Shin Ha-kyun), who came from the past in front of youths gathered to realize sparkling ideas.It was unveiled on various platforms such as YouTube, IPTV, and digital cable broadcasting at 12 pm on the 28th.

Suho (EXO Suho) has revealed her desire as an Actor.

Suho played the role of a young man who was in a start-up for the development of a fire-fighting thermal camera. “I was attracted to stories that could give good influence to young people,” he said.

“I have admired Coach Huh Jin-ho since I was a kid, and I really like Shin Ha-kyun, too, and it was an honor to be able to play with him,” Suho said. “I was surprised and grateful,” Shin Ha-kyun said, “and I met him for the first time in this movie, and he was full of bright and positive energy. I want to play him next time.”

Asked what genre he wanted to challenge as an Actor, Suho said, "There is no genre that has been set. I will do my best for any work, "he said." I hope it will be a work that has a positive impact on people. "

Gift is a comedy about the story of a suspicious man, Sang-gu (Shin Ha-kyun), who came from the past in front of youths gathered to realize sparkling ideas. It was unveiled on various platforms such as YouTube, IPTV, and digital cable broadcasting at 12 pm on the 28th.