Men on a Mission' Shindong, Choi Siwon 2:8 Garma? "To Run for Members of Parliament"

Seoul = = Super Junior Shindong mentioned Choi Siwons hairstyle.Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission which was broadcasted at 9 pm on December 12.On this day, the members appeared in colorful hair color and attracted attention.Shindong said, Each person is the style to set the concept, he said, so I asked him to splash it all.When I went to the hair shop, I asked him to make me look like me, Eunhyuk said.When the sub-form members pointed out Choi Siwons 2:8 garma, Shindong said, I am sure that we will do the Members of Parliament.Choi Siwon then waved, No, which prompted Shindong to laugh again, saying, You know when you gesture.

Seoul = = Super Junior Shindong mentioned Choi Siwon's hairstyle.

Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' which was broadcasted at 9 pm on December 12.

On this day, the members appeared in colorful hair color and attracted attention.

Shindong said, "Each person is the style to set the concept," he said, "so I asked him to splash it all."

"When I went to the hair shop, I asked him to make me look like me," Eunhyuk said.

When the 'sub-form' members pointed out Choi Siwon's 2:8 garma, Shindong said, "I am sure that we will do the Members of Parliament."

Choi Siwon then waved, "No," which prompted Shindong to laugh again, saying, "You know when you gesture."