'The Divine Move:Ear' Kwon Sang-woo "Starting at First and SMS to Jung Woo-sung"

Kwon Sang-woo of Faith One Number: Ear entered the work and confessed that he sent SMS to the original character Jung Woo-sung first.Kwon Sang-woo said in an interview on the morning of the 30th, ahead of the release of the film Faith One Number: Ear (director Regan and production Mace Entertainment Ajit Film).The film Faith One Number: Ear is a film in which Ear (Kwon Sang-woo), who lost everything to Go and survived alone, plays a lively confrontation in the world of a cold bet.It is a spin-off of Faith One Number, which opened in 2014 and surpassed 3.56 million viewers.Kwon Sang-woo, who led the film with two main characters Ear following Jung Woo-sung of Faith One Number, said, When I first received this book, I did not have any trouble.It was a great opportunity, and I had the pleasure of being able to challenge a big challenge.  I watched one piece of Faith One Number and enjoyed it.I saw the video on YouTube ahead of the release, and the first was intense and fun. Kwon Sang-woo said: What I felt while filming our movie, I feel like the tone or story is different from the previous one, I think the texture of revenge is different, there is also a sorry for my sister.It is important to show a vaguely strong man because there is sad Feeling, but at some point I felt that the pathetic Feeling would be delivered. Kwon Sang-woo said, Personally, I am a close and favorite senior with Jung Woo-sung, and if you go to the same texture, I know you are a more attractive actor.I started with an approach to show my own strengths, although there is a ruggedness in the past. I wanted you to look good differently. When I first entered, I thought it was a basic courtesy, so I gave SMS to Jung Woo-sung, I entered my brothers movie sequel.I said, I would like you to come to see me if you have time. My senior said that he would come if he had time.Faith One Number: Ear will be released on November 7th.=

Kwon Sang-woo of Faith One Number: Ear' entered the work and confessed that he sent SMS to the original character Jung Woo-sung first.

Kwon Sang-woo said in an interview on the morning of the 30th, ahead of the release of the film "Faith One Number: Ear" (director Regan and production Mace Entertainment Ajit Film).

The film "Faith One Number: Ear" is a film in which Ear (Kwon Sang-woo), who lost everything to Go and survived alone, plays a lively confrontation in the world of a cold bet. It is a spin-off of "Faith One Number," which opened in 2014 and surpassed 3.56 million viewers.

Kwon Sang-woo, who led the film with two main characters Ear following Jung Woo-sung of Faith One Number', said, "When I first received this book, I did not have any trouble. It was a great opportunity, and I had the pleasure of being able to challenge a big challenge. "" I watched one piece of Faith One Number' and enjoyed it. I saw the video on YouTube ahead of the release, and the first was intense and fun. "

Kwon Sang-woo said: "What I felt while filming our movie, I feel like the tone or story is different from the previous one, I think the texture of revenge is different, there is also a sorry for my sister. It is important to show a vaguely strong man because there is sad Feeling, but at some point I felt that the pathetic Feeling would be delivered. "

Kwon Sang-woo said, "Personally, I am a close and favorite senior with Jung Woo-sung, and if you go to the same texture, I know you are a more attractive Actor. I started with an approach to show my own strengths, although there is a ruggedness in the past. I wanted you to look good differently. "

"When I first entered, I thought it was a basic courtesy, so I gave SMS to Jung Woo-sung, 'I entered my brother's movie sequel. "I said," I would like you to come to see me if you have time. "My senior said that he would come if he had time."

Faith One Number: Ear' will be released on November 7th.

=