EXO Suho "'Gift' appearance, parents like it...Hur Jin-ho director fan"

Suho said, I was attracted to the story because it was a good influence on youth.In particular, he expressed deep confidence in coach Hur Jin-ho, saying, I have been a coach I have admired since I was a child. I recently saw Spring Day goes again.Suho said, My parents are also a lot of favorite directors. My parents liked to congratulate me because I was appearing in director Hur Jin-hos work.He said it was amazing.Gift is a delightful and youthful comedy about the story of a suspicious man from the past (Shin Ha-gyun) appearing in front of the Paggy Manleb youths gathered to realize the sparkling idea.Today (28th) it will be released on various platforms including YouTube, portals, online, IPTV and digital cable broadcasting.

Suho said, "I was attracted to the story because it was a good influence on youth."

In particular, he expressed deep confidence in coach Hur Jin-ho, saying, "I have been a coach I have admired since I was a child." "I recently saw 'Spring Day goes' again."

Suho said, "My parents are also a lot of favorite directors." "My parents liked to congratulate me because I was appearing in director Hur Jin-ho's work. He said it was amazing.

'Gift' is a delightful and youthful comedy about the story of a suspicious man from the past (Shin Ha-gyun) appearing in front of the 'Paggy Manleb' youths gathered to realize the sparkling idea. Today (28th) it will be released on various platforms including YouTube, portals, online, IPTV and digital cable broadcasting.