Korean per, announcement of recruitment .. 'EXO member father Mouth per' eye

The Korean per announced today (31st) eight new faces that were recruited for next years general election, but the name of former Army commander Park Chan-joo, who was a signboard among the recruits, was missing.Just after our meeting yesterday, the Korean per put off plans to recruit Park: this recruitment, which was ambitiously prepared by CEO Hwang Kyo-ahn.Its not smooth from the start. There are many voices of criticism in the party.Yes, sir. Yesterday, I told you about the recruitment of former Army Chief Park Chan-ju, that something is not future-oriented, I said, because why did you do it, its recruit number one.Often, the first recruiter must have a number of messages, but for Captain Park Chan-ju, he could not read anything but injustice, bitterness, and something like this.Oh, my God, no, no. Last night, after the political meeting, the interior of Korean per was shaking. Like this.After all, I dont think Park Chan-ju is the chief executive, Hwang Kyo-ahn. Im taking it. I put it on hold. Thats one night.So this morning. You can see it all the way around, but I cant see Captain Park Chan-ju.Ive introduced the first eight recruits except for Captain Park. Ill introduce you to two people.Todays event was a collaboration with the puppet show Ring Sound Family that Korean per is pushing these days. Like this.The first recruitment talent welcome ceremony (today) Im just worried about the article like this, which is irresponsible financial expansion and poor national pension. I wish there was someone who could tell me this coolly.Ill introduce you.I didnt rule out exclusion. So I put it on hold.But whatever it is, I did not do what I decided to do, so it seems clear that the partys face has been damaged a little.Im gonna have to take this into consideration.There was a report that Hwang Kyo-ahn said, It is an act about Na Kyung-won, who said, We should give a bonus to the nomination of lawmakers who are investigated by the pass track.There were many words about whether there was a discord between the party leader and the two representatives right now.I dont think hes that bright. Ill see you later.Yoon Seok-ryul Prosecutor General In front of the house, I know all your car numbers, you kill me is a conservative YouTuber Sang Jin-jae Kim Sang-jin who was sent to trial.The Seoul Central District Court held its first trial today. Kims lawyer said, I admit and reflect on the radical.And this is not I asked you to see Mr. Yoon Seok-ryul, but I wanted to show you the audience. Especially this one. Listen.I dont know. I watch Sangjinjae on YouTube every now and then every time I have time, but Im not surprised at all.Lets get to the last news. I told you earlier, Korean per 3rd line from Hongcheon, Gangwon Province, Hwang Young-chul. I lost my seat today.The Supreme Court finalized the sentence that sentenced Hwang, who was indicted for violating the Political Fund Act, to two years in prison and three years in probation.Whatever it is, it doesnt look bad, admitting and repenting of his fault. This is all weve got.5 oclock political meeting # National Assembly presentation

The Korean per announced today (31st) eight new faces that were recruited for next year's general election, but the name of former Army commander Park Chan-joo, who was a signboard among the recruits, was missing. Just after our meeting yesterday, the Korean per put off plans to recruit Park: this recruitment, which was ambitiously prepared by CEO Hwang Kyo-ahn. It's not smooth from the start. There are many voices of criticism in the party.

Yes, sir. Yesterday, I told you about the recruitment of former Army Chief Park Chan-ju, that something is not future-oriented, I said, because why did you do it, it's recruit number one. Often, the first recruiter must have a number of messages, but for Captain Park Chan-ju, he could not read anything but injustice, bitterness, and something like this. Oh, my God, no, no. Last night, after the political meeting, the interior of Korean per was shaking. Like this.

After all, I don't think Park Chan-ju is the chief executive, Hwang Kyo-ahn. I'm taking it. I put it on hold. That's one night. So this morning. You can see it all the way around, but I can't see Captain Park Chan-ju. I've introduced the first eight recruits except for Captain Park. I'll introduce you to two people. Today's event was a collaboration with the puppet show "Ring Sound Family" that Korean per is pushing these days. Like this.

The first recruitment talent welcome ceremony (today) I'm just worried about the article like this, which is irresponsible financial expansion and poor national pension. I wish there was someone who could tell me this coolly. I'll introduce you.

I didn't rule out "exclusion." So I put it on hold. But whatever it is, I did not do what I decided to do, so it seems clear that the party's face has been damaged a little.

I'm gonna have to take this into consideration. There was a report that Hwang Kyo-ahn said, "It is an act" about Na Kyung-won, who said, "We should give a bonus to the nomination of lawmakers who are investigated by the pass track." There were many words about whether there was a discord between the party leader and the two representatives right now.

I don't think he's that bright. I'll see you later. Yoon Seok-ryul Prosecutor General In front of the house, "I know all your car numbers, you kill me" is a conservative YouTuber Sang Jin-jae Kim Sang-jin who was sent to trial. The Seoul Central District Court held its first trial today. Kim's lawyer said, "I admit and reflect on the radical." And this is not "I asked you to see Mr. Yoon Seok-ryul, but I wanted to show you the audience." Especially this one. Listen.

I don't know. I watch Sangjinjae on YouTube every now and then every time I have time, but I'm not surprised at all.

Let's get to the last news. I told you earlier, Korean per 3rd line from Hongcheon, Gangwon Province, Hwang Young-chul. I lost my seat today. The Supreme Court finalized the sentence that sentenced Hwang, who was indicted for violating the Political Fund Act, to two years in prison and three years in probation.

Whatever it is, it doesn't look bad, admitting and repenting of his fault. This is all we've got.

5 o'clock political meeting # National Assembly presentation