Jeon Do-yeon "first co-work with Jung Woo-sung in the next book, awkward at first shoot"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon, who attended the movie Birthday open talk at the Udon Film Hall in Busan Haeundae District on the afternoon of the 5th, mentioned Jung Woo-sung, who made his first co-work in his next film Beasts Wanting to Hold a Jeep.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, I will appear like Jung Woo-sung. I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung.I have met a lot while coming from private, but it was awkward to see it at the scene. On the other hand, Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Lee Jong-eon attended the open talk.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon, who attended the movie "Birthday" open talk at the Udon Film Hall in Busan Haeundae District on the afternoon of the 5th, mentioned Jung Woo-sung, who made his first co-work in his next film "Beasts Wanting to Hold a Jeep".

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I will appear like Jung Woo-sung." "I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung. I have met a lot while coming from private, but it was awkward to see it at the scene. "

On the other hand, Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Lee Jong-eon attended the open talk.