All The Butlers' Chan Sung Jung, "Kyonggi to Protect My Family... World 2nd and Battle confirmed

Chan Sung Jung has not hidden his love for FamilyIn the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the night of the 13th, Korean zombie UFC player Chan Sung Jung came out as master and spent the day with the members.The members who had learned Chan Sung Jungs skills with all their might last week were already exhausted, but they learned one skill.Lee Sang-yoon said, Have you learned only one skill so far? Then the members learned the second practical skill.Chan Sung Jung is the only person who can use the technology of twister in the UFC, Julien River said.Chan Sung Jung said, If you actually put the technology on, your ankle breaks. But what you do now is a Thai massage. However, the first experience, the upbringing material, I am sorry for you, laughed and laughed.Chan Sung Jung said, Lear Naked Choke is a technology that can win a lion. He introduced a new technology, saying, Man is the only way to win a lion.Chan Sung Jung said, I am an engineer and Two Sisters In Law is a woman, but I told Two Sisters In Law to try choke, but I fainted.After training and having dinner, the members heard about the preparation of Kyonggi to Chan Sung Jung.Lee Seung-gi asked, Who among the four seems to have the best motor nerves? Chan Sung Jung replied, Mr. Se-hyung seems to be unique.In response to Chan Sung Jung, Lee Seung-gi was shocked that he was unique and unique and unique.Chan Sung Jung said he should start the weight management soon after the match, saying, I can lose 7kg in three weeks from now. Some people are pushing their heads because of 100kg of water.Lee Seung-gi asked, When is the most trembling moment before climbing on the ring? Chan Sung Jung said, It seems like the best time to walk from the waiting room.Chan Sung Jung, who was enjoying a dinner, came to his juniors; they bought Chan Sung Jungs favorite chocolate cake, which enjoyed the last dinner before weight management.Lee Seung-gi asked a junior, Have you ever wanted to hit Chan Sung Jung?One junior laughed, saying, I always want to hit you, but if you try it, you will lose anyway.I lived in the gym when I started my first exercise, but now I live there because I have a house, said Hong Joon-young, a junior, who said, It is a tree that gives me a lot of strength and generousness when I exercise.Lee Seung-gi asked Hong Joon-young, Is there a crack in the ribs and is not stressed? Hong Jun-young said, There are not many cases where I go to a match in 100 professional condition.I think the injury is a bear, and I think the pros are sick every time I play. I have to take note and I want to win, Hong said. Chan Sung Jung, who listened to the conversation next to him, laughed, I taught you well.Chan Sung Jung pointed to Hong Joon-young and praised him as the best friend who exercises except me in this gym.Chan Sung Jung told the members about how much he tried to eat.He said, I have measured my muscular endurance by measuring my physical ability, and most of them showed my champion mental strength without giving up in the section where the athlete gives up. He said that he overcame it with my strength and mental strength because of lack of natural physical condition.The next day, Chan Sung Jungs match was decided; the opponent was Ortega, second in the World Rankings.Its the opponent Ive been wanting to keep, and it gives me goose bumps, Chan Sung Jung said, when Chan Sung Jungs two daughters approached.When I saw my two daughters, ages six and three, Chan Sung Jungs expression brightened, and the daughters smiled brightly as they cited Lee Seung-gi as the most handsome of the rising figures.He showed Father Chan Sung Jungs appearance, saying that it is child care that is harder among child care and exercise.Chan Sung Jungs wife tried to hide her worries about him, joking that she was good to make money because Kyonggi was caught, but also hinted at the fear of an injury she might not know.Ive had an eye fracture once, my daughter couldnt speak because Father was bleeding, and the children know it, he said.I had seen it in front of my eyes that I had fainted from an injury, so I was worried that I had trauma to my injuries.Chan Sung Jung said, I said and signed the Fight Money document after Kyonggi, but I do not have any memory at that time.Now Im doing Kyonggi to protect my Family. I lost my memory and she said she was okay and hugged her crying wife.I loved my wife so much that I did it, she said.

Chan Sung Jung has not hidden his love for Family

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the night of the 13th, Korean zombie UFC player Chan Sung Jung came out as master and spent the day with the members.

The members who had learned Chan Sung Jung's skills with all their might last week were already exhausted, but they learned one skill. Lee Sang-yoon said, "Have you learned only one skill so far?" Then the members learned the second practical skill. "Chan Sung Jung is the only person who can use the technology of twister in the UFC," Julien River said.

Chan Sung Jung said, "If you actually put the technology on, your ankle breaks." But what you do now is a Thai massage. " However, the first experience, the upbringing material, "I am sorry for you," laughed and laughed.

Chan Sung Jung said, "Lear Naked Choke is a technology that can win a lion." He introduced a new technology, saying, "Man is the only way to win a lion." Chan Sung Jung said, "I am an engineer and Two Sisters In Law is a woman, but I told Two Sisters In Law to try choke, but I fainted."

After training and having dinner, the members heard about the preparation of Kyonggi to Chan Sung Jung. Lee Seung-gi asked, “Who among the four seems to have the best motor nerves?” Chan Sung Jung replied, “Mr. Se-hyung seems to be unique.” In response to Chan Sung Jung, Lee Seung-gi was shocked that he was "unique" and "unique" and "unique."

Chan Sung Jung said he should start the weight management soon after the match, saying, "I can lose 7kg in three weeks from now." "Some people are pushing their heads because of 100kg of water." Lee Seung-gi asked, "When is the most trembling moment before climbing on the ring?" Chan Sung Jung said, "It seems like the best time to walk from the waiting room."

Chan Sung Jung, who was enjoying a dinner, came to his juniors; they bought Chan Sung Jung's favorite chocolate cake, which enjoyed the last dinner before weight management. Lee Seung-gi asked a junior, "Have you ever wanted to hit Chan Sung Jung?" One junior laughed, saying, "I always want to hit you, but if you try it, you will lose anyway." "I lived in the gym when I started my first exercise, but now I live there because I have a house," said Hong Joon-young, a junior, who said, "It is a tree that gives me a lot of strength and generousness when I exercise."

Lee Seung-gi asked Hong Joon-young, “Is there a crack in the ribs and is not stressed?” Hong Jun-young said, “There are not many cases where I go to a match in 100 professional condition. I think the injury is a bear, and I think the pros are sick every time I play. "

“I have to take note and I want to win,” Hong said. Chan Sung Jung, who listened to the conversation next to him, laughed, “I taught you well.” Chan Sung Jung pointed to Hong Joon-young and praised him as "the best friend who exercises except me in this gym."

Chan Sung Jung told the members about how much he tried to eat. He said, "I have measured my muscular endurance by measuring my physical ability, and most of them showed my champion mental strength without giving up in the section where the athlete gives up." He said that he overcame it with my strength and mental strength because of lack of natural physical condition.

The next day, Chan Sung Jung's match was decided; the opponent was Ortega, second in the World Rankings. "It's the opponent I've been wanting to keep, and it gives me goose bumps," Chan Sung Jung said, when Chan Sung Jung's two daughters approached. When I saw my two daughters, ages six and three, Chan Sung Jung's expression brightened, and the daughters smiled brightly as they cited Lee Seung-gi as the most handsome of the rising figures. He showed 'Father' Chan Sung Jung's appearance, saying that it is child care that is harder among child care and exercise.

Chan Sung Jung’s wife tried to hide her worries about him, joking that she was good to make money because Kyonggi was caught, but also hinted at the fear of an injury she might not know. "I've had an eye fracture once, my daughter couldn't speak because Father was bleeding, and the children know it," he said. "I had seen it in front of my eyes that I had fainted from an injury, so I was worried that I had trauma to my injuries."

Chan Sung Jung said, "I said and signed the Fight Money document after Kyonggi, but I do not have any Memory at that time. Now I'm doing Kyonggi to protect my Family. I lost my Memory and she said she was "okay" and hugged her crying wife. I loved my wife so much that I did it," she said.