'Gift' EXO Suho "I am always interested in clothes...I make styling apps"

Actor Suho (EXO Suho) reveals he is interested in clothesGift is a comedy about the story of a suspicious man, Sang-gu (Shin Ha-gyun), who came from the past in front of youths gathered to realize sparkling ideas.Asked if there was a field that he would like to start a business if it was not Actor on the day, Suho said, It would be fun to make an application that styles only with personal photos and recommends clothes to go to the closet.I thought I wanted to set up a cafe or park where I could manage organic dogs and adopt them, Kim said.Yoo Su-bin said, I think I would be very happy if I had ramen noodles that could eat half of ramen noodles and soup noodles.Gift was released on various platforms including YouTube, IPTV and digital cable broadcasting at 12 p.m. on the 28th.

Actor Suho (EXO Suho) reveals he is interested in clothes

Gift is a comedy about the story of a suspicious man, Sang-gu (Shin Ha-gyun), who came from the past in front of youths gathered to realize sparkling ideas.

Asked if there was a field that he would like to start a business if it was not Actor on the day, Suho said, "It would be fun to make an application that styles only with personal photos and recommends clothes to go to the closet."

“I thought I wanted to set up a cafe or park where I could manage organic dogs and adopt them,” Kim said. Yoo Su-bin said, "I think I would be very happy if I had ramen noodles that could eat half of ramen noodles and soup noodles."

Gift was released on various platforms including YouTube, IPTV and digital cable broadcasting at 12 p.m. on the 28th.