'Birthday' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung, same age, but awkward on the spot"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon confessed to being awkward, co-working with Jung Woo-sungOn the afternoon of the 5th, the movie Birthday (director Lee Jong-eon) was held at the Seoul Film Center in Udong, Busan Haeundae District.Lee Jong-un and Main actor Jeon Do-yeon attended the event and talked.On that day, Jeon Do-yeon commented on his next film, The Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep. He shot Birthday and went straight to the shoot.Its a story about a number of people chasing and chasing money bags, he said.I will appear like Jung Woo-sung, he said. I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung.I have met a lot while coming from the private place, but it was awkward to see it at the scene. It was so awkward when I first filmed it, but it was very fun to endure it, and I was always sorry that it was over when I wanted to do something, said Jeon Do-yeon.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon confessed to being awkward, co-working with Jung Woo-sung

On the afternoon of the 5th, the movie "Birthday" (director Lee Jong-eon) was held at the Seoul Film Center in Udong, Busan Haeundae District. Lee Jong-un and Main Actor Jeon Do-yeon attended the event and talked.

On that day, Jeon Do-yeon commented on his next film, "The Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep." He shot "Birthday" and went straight to the shoot. It's a story about a number of people chasing and chasing money bags," he said.

"I will appear like Jung Woo-sung," he said. "I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung. I have met a lot while coming from the private place, but it was awkward to see it at the scene. "

"It was so awkward when I first filmed it, but it was very fun to endure it, and I was always sorry that it was over when I wanted to do something," said Jeon Do-yeon.