Jeon Do-yeon "'Zipuragi' Jung Woo-sung and the first co-work? It was awkward."

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings for his first acting co-work with Jung Woo-sung.On the afternoon of the 5th, the movie Birthday open talk was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan.Lee Jong-eon and starring Jeon Do-yeon attended the 24th Busan International Film Festival (2019 BIFF) as the official invitation to the panorama section of Korean film today.On the day, Jeon Do-yeon said, The next film is The Animals I Want to Hold the Jeep.It is a story about several people chasing and chasing money bags. I will appear like Jung Woo-sung, he said. I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung.I have met many times when I came from the private place, but it was awkward when I saw it at the scene. Jeon Do-yeon said, It was so awkward when I first filmed, but it was very fun to endure that time. It was good to have a character in the play, a relationship with Jung Woo-sung, and everything.I always do, but when I wanted to do something, I was sorry that it was over.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings for his first Acting co-work with Jung Woo-sung.

On the afternoon of the 5th, the movie "Birthday" open talk was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan. Lee Jong-eon and starring Jeon Do-yeon attended the 24th Busan International Film Festival (2019 BIFF) as the official invitation to the panorama section of Korean film today.

On the day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "The next film is 'The Animals I Want to Hold the Jeep'. It is a story about several people chasing and chasing money bags. "

"I will appear like Jung Woo-sung," he said. "I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung. I have met many times when I came from the private place, but it was awkward when I saw it at the scene. "

Jeon Do-yeon said, "It was so awkward when I first filmed, but it was very fun to endure that time. It was good to have a character in the play, a relationship with Jung Woo-sung, and everything. I always do, but when I wanted to do something, I was sorry that it was over. "