"VagaBond" Bae Suzy "was happy to co-work for six years after Lee Seung-gi and the "Gu Family Book Book Book Book Book Book""

Vagabond Bae Suzy has expressed his co-work with Lee Seung-gi again in six years.At 2 p.m. on the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond production presentation was held at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul City.Yoo In-sik PD, Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bora attended the production presentation.Lee Seung-gi asked whether Vagabond was burdened by collecting topics with a major costing 25 billion won, saying, The crew prepared the filming perfectly so that I could not feel the burden. It was much more fun than the script, did not hurt the drama, did.I think I had a sense of stability because I had to concentrate on my acting. Bae Suzy then commented on his feelings about co-working with Lee Seung-gi in six years after the Gu Family Book Book Book Book: I was happy when I heard that it was a good memory and I was back together.So I think I was able to shoot with a better co-work. Lee Seung-gi also said, Bae Suzy is so good at Etitude, and she is positive and bright in the field.I had a lot of hard work such as acting, but I think it was easy to shoot because I was cool. Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama that reveals a huge national corruption that a man involved in the crash of a civil passenger plane found in a concealed truth.It is an intelligence melodrama that unfolds dangerous and naked adventures of the Vagabond who have lost their family, affiliation, and even their names.

VagaBond Bae Suzy has expressed his co-work with Lee Seung-gi again in six years.

At 2 p.m. on the 16th, SBS's new gilt drama VagaBond production presentation was held at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul City. Yoo In-sik PD, Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bora attended the production presentation.

Lee Seung-gi asked whether VagaBond was burdened by collecting topics with a 'major' costing 25 billion won, saying, "The crew prepared the filming perfectly so that I could not feel the burden." "It was much more fun than the script, did not hurt the drama, did. I think I had a sense of stability because I had to concentrate on my acting. "

Bae Suzy then commented on his feelings about co-working with Lee Seung-gi in six years after the "Gu Family Book Book Book Book": "I was happy when I heard that it was a good memory and I was back together. So I think I was able to shoot with a better co-work. " Lee Seung-gi also said, "Bae Suzy is so good at Etitude, and she is positive and bright in the field. I had a lot of hard work such as acting, but I think it was easy to shoot because I was cool. "

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama that reveals a huge national corruption that a man involved in the crash of a civil passenger plane found in a concealed truth. It is an intelligence melodrama that unfolds dangerous and naked adventures of the "VagaBond" who have lost their family, affiliation, and even their names.