Shin Se-kyung "I've never bought The Notebook because of yourtube editing"

Actor Shin Se-kyungs picture is open to the public.On the 25th, star magazine Hycutt released a picture of Shin Se-kyung, which expressed a warm feeling with the concept of clear and transparent beauty.In a post-shoot interview, Shin Se-kyung was asked about the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which is about to end.In particular, Cha Eun-woo, who has been breathing as a partner, said, I am a very bright friend who has basically energy even though I am busy schedule.Not only me, but all the crews were positively affected. They also had a great impact on the image and color of the new employee, Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung, who runs the YouTube channel, said, I usually like to cook, and I wanted to leave such daily life as a record.It seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in an interesting way during the break. I learned video editing on YouTube.Ive never bought The Notebook since it was edited, he confessed, but Ive never bought it before, and Ive never seen it before.Photo: Hycutt
Actor Shin Se-kyungs picture is open to the public.On the 25th, star magazine Hycutt released a picture of Shin Se-kyung, which expressed a warm feeling with the concept of clear and transparent beauty.In a post-shoot interview, Shin Se-kyung was asked about the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which is about to end.In particular, Cha Eun-woo, who has been breathing as a partner, said, I am a very bright friend who has basically energy even though I am busy schedule.Not only me, but all the crews were positively affected. They also had a great impact on the image and color of the new employee, Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung, who runs the YouTube channel, said, I usually like to cook, and I wanted to leave such daily life as a record.It seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in an interesting way during the break. I learned video editing on YouTube.Ive never bought The Notebook since it was edited, he confessed, but Ive never bought it before, and Ive never seen it before.Photo: Hycutt

Actor Shin Se-kyung's picture is open to the public.

On the 25th, star magazine Hycutt released a picture of Shin Se-kyung, which expressed a warm feeling with the concept of clear and transparent beauty.

In a post-shoot interview, Shin Se-kyung was asked about the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which is about to end. In particular, Cha Eun-woo, who has been breathing as a partner, said, "I am a very bright friend who has basically energy even though I am busy schedule. “Not only me, but all the crews were positively affected. They also had a great impact on the image and color of the new employee, Na Hae-ryung

Shin Se-kyung, who runs the YouTube channel, said, "I usually like to cook, and I wanted to leave such daily life as a record. It seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in an interesting way during the break. "I learned video editing on YouTube. “I’ve never bought The Notebook since it was edited,” he confessed, “but I’ve never bought it before, and I’ve never seen it before.”

Photo: Hycutt