Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Yoo Jae-Suk, the most solid Alachua County...Lee Kwang-soo, silent style"

PD Jung Chul-min, who is in charge of the main director of SBS entertainment Running Man, thanked the members.Yoo Jae-Suk was already a star MC when he was a media student, and he knows nothing but broadcasting. He is also a top MC and has a better side than PD.Ive been talking to you today, and Ive heard about this and that, he said.I told you about my affectionateness, he said. Its good that I have Alachua County where I can talk about broadcasting.He is open and eager to do so, and he has a lot of affection and concern for Running Man Suk Jin-hyung and Jong-guk are all like that.I was very responsible for the panic, and I encouraged him to be strong, he added. Its a silent style, Lee Kwang-soo said.I was the youngest of my years, and my younger brothers came in and I was able to make it easier, he said.Jung So-min is the character of the show, and shes like an open and youngest daughter, he said, thanking the newly joined Jung So-min and Yang Se-chan in 2017.Sechan is a brother who is full of iron, and he is good at his brothers in invisible places, he said, and they came in and the atmosphere got better.Running Man is an entertainment program where stars run around landmarks and solve missions everywhere. It airs every Sunday at 5 p.m.

PD Jung Chul-min, who is in charge of the main director of sbs entertainment Running Man', thanked the members.

Yoo Jae-Suk was already a star MC when he was a media student, and he knows nothing but broadcasting. He is also a top MC and has a better side than PD. “I’ve been talking to you today, and I’ve heard about this and that,” he said. “I told you about my affectionateness,” he said. “It’s good that I have Alachua County where I can talk about broadcasting. “He is open and eager to do so, and he has a lot of affection and concern for Running Man” “Suk Jin-hyung and Jong-guk are all like that. “I was very responsible for the panic, and I encouraged him to be strong,” he added. “It’s a silent style,” Lee Kwang-soo said. “I was the youngest of my years, and my younger brothers came in and I was able to make it easier,” he said.

Jung So-min is the character of the show, and she’s like an open and youngest daughter,” he said, thanking the newly joined Jung So-min and Yang Se-chan in 2017. “Sechan is a brother who is full of iron, and he is good at his brothers in invisible places,” he said, “and they came in and the atmosphere got better.

Running Man is an entertainment program where stars run around landmarks and solve missions everywhere. It airs every Sunday at 5 p.m.