"Running Man" PD "The secret to being loved all over the world? Members are good people because of Yi Gi."

Running Man PD mentioned the secret of being loved worldwideJung PD said, Before I was in charge, Running Man was a character person, and I thought that Running Man I was in charge of would show a human appearance.I wanted to make the most of what I did. The members I saw are really good people in human beings. The reason I got core fans is because of Yi GiSo even if the item is copper, the members seem to like it because of Yi Gi The secret seems to be the character, personality, self-management, and professional attitude of the members.If Running Man is a reason to be loved overseas, overseas PD said that Running Man is not very difficult. Park Su-in

Running Man' PD mentioned the secret of being loved worldwide

Jung PD said, "Before I was in charge, Running Man' was a character person, and I thought that Running Man' I was in charge of would show a human appearance. I wanted to make the most of what I did. "The members I saw are really good people in human beings. The reason I got core fans is because of Yi Gi So even if the item is copper, the members seem to like it because of Yi Gi "

"The secret seems to be the character, personality, self-management, and professional attitude of the members. If Running Man' is a reason to be loved overseas, overseas PD said that Running Man' is not very difficult. "

Park Su-in