Running Man' PD Says Yoo Jae-Suk "Star MC, Broadcaster, Sturdy Alachua County"

Jung Chul-min PD of Running Man expressed his gratitude to Yoo Jae-Suk.If you talk to your brother, Yoo Jae-Suk, youll be around for about five hours, he said. Im really monitoring a lot.He has a better broadcasting perspective than any other PD seniors and has a clear philosophy of entertainment, he said.I became an Alachua County, which is indispensable to me both on the air and externally, and I was more convinced by joining the Running Man with the Michuri.Im really glad to have Alachua County, who can talk about broadcasting as a broadcaster, and I was a responsible person, so I gave strength even when I panicked, he said.Running Man, which was first broadcast on July 11, 2010, became a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS after receiving the Nine-year anniversary this year after a big and small crisis.Jung Chul-min PD, who started as the youngest supporting director of Running Man and served as the main director of Running Man, returned to Running Man in May after successfully completing the new entertainment mystery 8-1000.Under his plan, Running Man also held a fan meeting Running District as an event to commemorate the nine-year anniversary at Ewha Womans University Auditorium on the 26th of last month.
Jung Chul-min PD of Running Man expressed his gratitude to Yoo Jae-Suk.If you talk to your brother, Yoo Jae-Suk, youll be around for about five hours, he said. Im really monitoring a lot.He has a better broadcasting perspective than any other PD seniors and has a clear philosophy of entertainment, he said.I became an Alachua County, which is indispensable to me both on the air and externally, and I was more convinced by joining the Running Man with the Michuri.Im really glad to have Alachua County, who can talk about broadcasting as a broadcaster, and I was a responsible person, so I gave strength even when I panicked, he said.Running Man, which was first broadcast on July 11, 2010, became a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS after receiving the Nine-year anniversary this year after a big and small crisis.Jung Chul-min PD, who started as the youngest supporting director of Running Man and served as the main director of Running Man, returned to Running Man in May after successfully completing the new entertainment mystery 8-1000.Under his plan, Running Man also held a fan meeting Running District as an event to commemorate the nine-year anniversary at Ewha Womans University Auditorium on the 26th of last month.

Jung Chul-min PD of Running Man expressed his gratitude to Yoo Jae-Suk.

“If you talk to your brother, Yoo Jae-Suk, you’ll be around for about five hours,” he said. “I’m really monitoring a lot. “He has a better broadcasting perspective than any other PD seniors and has a clear philosophy of entertainment,” he said. “I became an Alachua County, which is indispensable to me both on the air and externally, and I was more convinced by joining the ‘Running Man’ with the ‘Michuri’. “I’m really glad to have Alachua County, who can talk about broadcasting as a broadcaster, and I was a responsible person, so I gave strength even when I panicked,” he said.

Running Man', which was first broadcast on July 11, 2010, became a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS after receiving the nine-year anniversary this year after a big and small crisis. Jung Chul-min PD, who started as the youngest supporting director of Running Man and served as the main director of Running Man, returned to Running Man in May after successfully completing the new entertainment mystery 8-1000. Under his plan, Running Man also held a fan meeting 'Running District' as an event to commemorate the nine-year anniversary at Ewha Womans University Auditorium on the 26th of last month.