Running Man' Yang Se-chan X Jeon So-min "If you want to date each other? Good" Pink

Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-mins pink air current was captured once again.On SBSs Running Man, which will be broadcast on September 1, the love line of Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan will be unfolded.The two of them had shown a subtle love line in the last broadcast and attracted the attention of viewers. Yang Se-chan said, I do not know how much I should get.What should I do? But he seemed not to hate it.In recent recordings, the two love lines were once again noticed. During the mission, the two people surprised the members who were on the scene by answering Of course it is good and I am good without hesitation.bak-beauty

Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min's pink air current was captured once again.

On sbs's Running Man, which will be broadcast on September 1, the love line of Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan will be unfolded.

The two of them had shown a subtle love line in the last broadcast and attracted the attention of viewers. Yang Se-chan said, "I do not know how much I should get. What should I do? "But he seemed not to hate it.

In recent recordings, the two love lines were once again noticed. During the mission, the two people surprised the members who were on the scene by answering "Of course it is good" and "I am good" without hesitation.

bak-beauty