Running Man' Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min "What if you want to sleep? OK!"

There is a strange atmosphere between Comedian Yang Se-chan and Actor Jeon So-min.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 1st, the hearts of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan are revealed.The two also drew the attention of viewers by creating a subtle love line in the last broadcast, and Yang Se-chan said to Jeon So-mins charm, I do not know how much I should get.What do I do? I laughed, not hating.In the recent recording of Running Man, the two love lines were once again noted. While continuing the mission, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min were asked, What if they want to date each other?They said that they were surprised by other performers by saying Of course it is good and I am good.Jeon So-min even revealed his nickname for Yang Se-chan and turned him around, said the production team of Running Man.

There is a strange atmosphere between Comedian Yang Se-chan and Actor Jeon So-min.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 1st, the hearts of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan are revealed.

The two also drew the attention of viewers by creating a subtle love line in the last broadcast, and Yang Se-chan said to Jeon So-min's charm, "I do not know how much I should get. “What do I do?” I laughed, not hating.

In the recent recording of Running Man, the two love lines were once again noted. While continuing the mission, Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min were asked, "What if they want to date each other?" They said that they were surprised by other performers by saying "Of course it is good" and "I am good".

Jeon So-min even revealed his nickname for Yang Se-chan and turned him around,” said the production team of Running Man.