Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Extensible Meru...When members are maintained, tenth anniversary is possible"

Jung Chul-min PD revealed the secret of Running Man for nine years.Jung Chul-min PD said, Running Man is a program that started with Game Variety, so I feel Meru in scalability.I think the image of Running Man and Running Man which former Cho Hyo Jin PD took charge is different.I try to solve the negative image that is always going to end in a dramatic part, and after I take charge, I try to solve it with positive and negative image.I talk to the members.Im talking about what more can I do, but I now think Im going to take a variety of things I can do and melt Running Man and Running Man.I worry about Running Man attracting people who are not tasted - sometimes theres a horrible mix.I thought about other projects, but I think that if I think that my idea is depleted and I left my hand, I can continue to do it.I think that if the PDs change, if the members are maintained, I will be able to show a new look. Running Man is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and urgency confrontation. It is a longevity program of SBS which is being broadcast for nine years after it was first broadcast on July 11, 2010.After taking its own highest rating of 18% (Nilson Korea, national standard) on the broadcast on November 27, 2011, it is now slowing down. It is maintaining an average audience rating of 6%.

Jung Chul-min PD revealed the secret of Running Man' for nine years.

Jung Chul-min PD said, "Running Man' is a program that started with Game Variety, so I feel Meru in scalability. I think the Image of Running Man' and Running Man' which former Cho Hyo Jin PD took charge is different. I try to solve the negative Image that is always going to end in a dramatic part, and after I take charge, I try to solve it with positive and negative Image. I talk to the members. I'm talking about 'what more can I do', but I now think I'm going to take a variety of things I can do and melt Running Man' and Running Man'. I worry about Running Man' attracting people who are not tasted - sometimes there's a 'horrible mix'. I thought about other projects, but I think that if I think that my idea is depleted and I left my hand, I can continue to do it. I think that if the PDs change, if the members are maintained, I will be able to show a new look. "

Running Man' is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and urgency confrontation. It is a longevity program of sbs which is being broadcast for nine years after it was first broadcast on July 11, 2010. After taking its own highest rating of 18% (Nilson Korea, national standard) on the broadcast on November 27, 2011, it is now slowing down. It is maintaining an average audience rating of 6%.