Running Man' PD "nine-year anniversary fan meeting, sbs has not had more than nine years of entertainment"

Running Man Jung Chul-min PD announced the reason for YG Entertainment for fan meeting with Nine-year anniversary.Running Man recently opened a Nine-year anniversary fan meeting Running District to meet domestic and foreign viewers at the Nine-year anniversary.Jung Chul-min PD said, After nine-year anniversary, I thought that we had made something.It seemed so good that the members were breathing when they saw the video of the fan meeting overseas.  I thought that it seemed to share the time of family while watching the members meet by taking out private time for fan meeting.YG Entertainment said, If I get closer to the Nine-year anniversary, I want to be more honest.Running Man boasts the longest broadcasting period of SBS entertainment.Jung PD said, There is no program that passed the Nine-year anniversary in SBS entertainment history.I joked to the members, Do not you know tomorrow about the program? And asked for understanding that it would be good to do it now because everyone can not guarantee it. Everyone is trying to help me when I say this to the members. I joined in 2010 and have been doing Running Man for a long time since I started my youngest.When the members came down after the fan meeting, I thought I was good at doing it when I said I was creepy, I was really good, and I was really good at doing this. Running Man is a SBS sign entertainment program that started broadcasting on July 11, 2010.Running Man, which recently welcomed the nine-year anniversary, opened a nine-year anniversary fan meeting Running District at the Seoul Ewha Womans University Auditorium last month and met viewers.=

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD announced the reason for YG entertainment for fan meeting with nine-year anniversary.

Running Man' recently opened a nine-year anniversary fan meeting 'Running District' to meet domestic and foreign viewers at the nine-year anniversary. Jung Chul-min PD said, "After nine-year anniversary, I thought that we had made something. It seemed so good that the members were breathing when they saw the video of the fan meeting overseas. "" I thought that it seemed to share the time of family while watching the members meet by taking out private time for fan meeting. YG entertainment said, "If I get closer to the nine-year anniversary, I want to be more honest."

Running Man' boasts the longest broadcasting period of sbs entertainment. Jung PD said, "There is no program that passed the nine-year anniversary in sbs entertainment history. I joked to the members, "Do not you know tomorrow about the program?" And asked for understanding that it would be good to do it now because everyone can not guarantee it. "

"Everyone is trying to help me when I say this to the members. I joined in 2010 and have been doing Running Man' for a long time since I started my youngest. When the members came down after the fan meeting, I thought I was good at doing it when I said 'I was creepy', 'I was really good', and 'I was really good at doing this.' "

Running Man' is a sbs sign entertainment program that started broadcasting on July 11, 2010. Running Man', which recently welcomed the nine-year anniversary, opened a nine-year anniversary fan meeting 'Running District' at the Seoul Ewha Womans University Auditorium last month and met viewers.

=