Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "The Biggest Danger of Nine Years? When I Said I Got off Gary"

Running Man Jung Chul-min PD recalled the most difficult time.Running Man, which started broadcasting in 2010, was a Nine-year anniversary this year.After the nine-year anniversary, Jung Chul-min PD recalled the most difficult time.When Gary decided to go out, the audience rating dropped from two seats to one place, and the audience rating was 5%.The direction itself was confusing, the whole thing was a tough time, and then I tried to persuade Gary to go, but he had his own plan.And then Danger came, that was the hardest time, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk helped that Danger a lot, and I also actively helped him when I recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.Both Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan also said they would be prepared to die, so they started again: all the members were mashed and passed Danger.I think Running Man without Gary now is also loved by his own. Photo = SBS

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD recalled the most difficult time.

Running Man', which started broadcasting in 2010, was a nine-year anniversary this year. After the nine-year anniversary, Jung Chul-min PD recalled the most difficult time.

"When Gary decided to go out, the audience rating dropped from two seats to one place, and the audience rating was 5%. The direction itself was confusing, the whole thing was a tough time, and then I tried to persuade Gary to go, but he had his own plan. And then Danger came, that was the hardest time," he said.

"Yoo Jae-Suk helped that Danger a lot, and I also actively helped him when I recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan. Both Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan also said they would 'be prepared to die', so they started again: all the members were mashed and passed Danger. I think Running Man' without Gary now is also loved by his own. "

Photo = SBS