"Running Man" Jeon So-min X Yang Se-chan, Loveline?.."OK if you want to sleep."

In SBS Running Man, the love line of Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan is unfolded.The two of them showed a subtle love line in the last broadcast and attracted the attention of viewers. Yang Se-chan said, I do not know how much I have to accept.What should I do? He seemed to not hate it.In recent recordings, their love lines have been attracting attention once again. During the mission, the two said, What if they want to date?I did not hesitate to answer the question, Of course it is good, and I am good. Jeon So-min showed a shocking nickname for Yang Se-chan and turned the scene upside down.Running Man airs today (1st) at 5pm.

In sbs Running Man', the love line of Actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan is unfolded.

The two of them showed a subtle love line in the last broadcast and attracted the attention of viewers. Yang Se-chan said, "I do not know how much I have to accept. What should I do? "He seemed to not hate it.

In recent recordings, their love lines have been attracting attention once again. During the mission, the two said, "What if they want to date? "I did not hesitate to answer the question," Of course it is good, "and" I am good. "

Jeon So-min showed a shocking nickname for Yang Se-chan and turned the scene upside down.

"Running Man" airs today (1st) at 5pm.