Running Man' Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan "If you want to date each other? Of course I like it."

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed positive attitudes toward each other.On SBSs Running Man, which will be broadcast today (on the 1st), the love line of actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan will be unfolded.The two of them had shown a subtle love line in the last broadcast and attracted the attention of viewers. Yang Se-chan said, I do not know how much I should get.What should I do? But he seemed not to hate it.In recent recordings, the two love lines were once again noticed. During the mission, the two people surprised the members who were on the scene by answering Of course it is good and I am good without hesitation.Then, Jeon So-min was surprised to say his shocking nickname toward Yang Se-chan. Today (the 1st) at 5 p.m.Photo = SBS

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed positive attitudes toward each other.

On sbs's Running Man, which will be broadcast today (on the 1st), the love line of actor Jeon So-min and comedian Yang Se-chan will be unfolded.

The two of them had shown a subtle love line in the last broadcast and attracted the attention of viewers. Yang Se-chan said, "I do not know how much I should get. What should I do? "But he seemed not to hate it.

In recent recordings, the two love lines were once again noticed. During the mission, the two people surprised the members who were on the scene by answering "Of course it is good" and "I am good" without hesitation.

Then, Jeon So-min was surprised to say his shocking nickname toward Yang Se-chan. Today (the 1st) at 5 p.m.

Photo = sbs