Shin Se-kyung, 'new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung', firm pledge "I lost my father . . . . .

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Actor Shin Se-kyung, made a firm commitment.In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed his intention to join the fight.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs house was a mess on the day.So, Sulgeum (brewed) visits Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and heads to the place where Koo Jae-kyung (breeding with the fair).Koo Jae-gyeong has heard the current situation for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said of the letter they were looking for, I also saw the contents. I can not tell you.We must not disclose it to you or anyone else.So, Koo Jae-kyung is saddened that he would not have come back this far even if it had been there.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, If there was a year of misery, Id be with you. I lost my father. Why do you think Im not a party?It is hard to guarantee even the comfort of the great horse, he said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Actor Shin Se-kyung, made a firm commitment.

In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed his intention to join the fight.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's house was a mess on the day. So, Sulgeum (brewed) visits Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and heads to the place where Koo Jae-kyung (breeding with the fair).

Koo Jae-gyeong has heard the current situation for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said of the letter they were looking for, "I also saw the contents. I can not tell you. “We must not disclose it to you or anyone else.”

So, Koo Jae-kyung is saddened that he would not have come back this far even if it had been there.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, “If there was a year of misery, I’d be with you. I lost my father. Why do you think I’m not a party? “It is hard to guarantee even the comfort of the great horse,” he said.