"The best is no fuss," said Na Hae-ryung, a new cadet, Cha Eun-woo, to the distant Shin Se-kyung.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo, kept each other away.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 18th, the images of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Irim (Cha Eun-woo) were drawn.Na Hae-ryung and Irim, who were in a romance crisis due to the sudden preparation of Wedding Bible.Na Hae-ryung finally refused Lees love confession, and the two were saddened by the mixed hearts.An appeal has been raised to abolish the Ada Lovelace system in mediation; Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) was furious at the appeal to abolish the Ada Lovelace system.Is it just about trying to find out the scandal in the palace? he said of his relationship with Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun).I have been holding Song Sa-hee all night to be my GLOW, and now I want you to point the finger at my behavior. After all, Song Sa-hee was excluded from Sam-Gan-taek, the couple of Irim.Naturally, Irims Wedding Bible has been destroyed, and Irim told Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) that he is upset. I do not want to marry now.The device is not enough to have one GLOW Later, Irim told Na Hae-ryung, who continues to feel uncomfortable about himself, Do not be uncomfortable when you will continue to face it.Na Hae-ryung said, Even if I am unintentionally careful that I will treat Mama as before. I am a former officer and I must continue to see Mama.So I am trying not to think about Mama and my mind. Irim, who heard this, also said, I did my best to you, and there is no fuss. So please treat me like nothing happened. I am trying.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo, kept each other away.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 18th, the images of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Irim (Cha Eun-woo) were drawn.

Na Hae-ryung and Irim, who were in a romance crisis due to the sudden preparation of Wedding Bible. Na Hae-ryung finally refused Lee's love confession, and the two were saddened by the mixed hearts.

An appeal has been raised to abolish the Ada Lovelace system in mediation; Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) was furious at the appeal to abolish the Ada Lovelace system. "Is it just about trying to find out the scandal in the palace?" he said of his relationship with Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun). I have been holding Song Sa-hee all night to be my GLOW, and now I want you to point the finger at my behavior. "

After all, Song Sa-hee was excluded from Sam-Gan-taek, the couple of Irim. Naturally, Irim's Wedding Bible has been destroyed, and Irim told Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) that he is upset. "I do not want to marry now. The device is not enough to have one GLOW "

Later, Irim told Na Hae-ryung, who continues to feel uncomfortable about himself, "Do not be uncomfortable when you will continue to face it."

Na Hae-ryung said, "Even if I am unintentionally careful that I will treat Mama as before. I am a former officer and I must continue to see Mama. So I am trying not to think about Mama and my mind. "

Irim, who heard this, also said, "I did my best to you, and there is no fuss. So please treat me like nothing happened. I am trying."