Monday Kiz "High school band 'Cypher' activity, band junior Lee Seung-gi became popular, so it was difficult to contact"

Music is a medium of empathy, so depending on how much empathy is drawn by singing, you can get a glimpse of the singers musical ability.In that sense, there is a singer who has been playing music for 15 years, not only bringing the hearts of many people but also bringing empathy.It is Monday Kiz Lee Jin-sung, a singer who believes and listens to the public who wants to give comfort and sympathy songs. Lee Jin-sung, who always makes a good impression with a complete music, conducted bnt and pictorials.In the photo shoot, which was conducted with three concepts, Lee Jin-sung showed off his hidden charm.In the concept of wearing a light coral color roll-neck sweater, it expresses a warm mood and a charming and unique appearance in the concept of wearing a toffe color trench coat.In the last concept that followed, she wore a navy T-shirt and linen pants and completely digested a casual mood.When asked what he could do to him, who has been in the 15th year of his debut but is still popular, in an interview after filming, he said, I think it is thanks to the more mature and authentic music as time goes by.In particular, when asked if he had a secret to him who has a lot of male fans, he replied, I think he sympathizes with the housework a lot.As for the occasion of starting Music, I was a vocalist in the rock band Cypher in high school. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Yo-seop were among the juniors of the band.I started the band and went to college for music, and I started music in earnest.The victory is so popular these days that it is difficult to contact, he said, laughing playfully.Lee Jin-sung, who runs the agency directly through the stand alone and asks his wife for a lot of advice.My wife also said that she was married to a music student who majored in piano and met at university for 10 years.He was delighted to announce that his second daughter was born a while ago and showed the aspect of his daughters fool.When asked about the hardest moment, he said, There were two big slums.Once, when Kim Min-soo, a former member of the first year, died in an accident, he fell into a slum for about two years. The second was the feeling of disenchantment after the military discharge.I felt alone in the world and I felt like no one was looking for me. I thought of a difficult moment at the time, I said.I will overcome it with the intention of returning to the beginning, and the support of the fans is a great strength. When asked about a junior singer who thought she was good at singing, she said, I have a lot of songs from Lim Han-bum, who was a team member.I thought I was good at it from the past, but I think it is getting a lot of attention these days. I gave Kim Na-young a song called Tell me honestly, and he was the first in four years with it, and I was really proud of it, he added.When asked who was his favorite singer, he said, The artist is Cho Yong-pil, and the desire to play music for a long time is a great example.I am a fan enough to sing Cho Yong-pils song at the concert. When asked who is a close friend, he said, I am close to the singing friends.VOS, Yaya Kim Yeonji, Kim Pil, Jannabi, Lim Jae Hyun and all the songs are friends. I dont have many channels to convey my current situation, so Im trying to communicate with my fans through SNS, he said, communicating with fans through Instagram and YouTube.YouTube is managing your neck by looking for Vocal Clinic videos, looking for and studying young The Artists, and trying not to fall behind the trend.It is possible to communicate more with the public, he said, showing a professional who constantly tries.Asked if he often goes to karaoke, he said, I do not go well. When I go once, I do not sing my songs but sing other singers songs.The song is Kim Jong Kooks One Man, Banks You Can not Have, and Fly to the Skys Missing You.Asked if there was a hidden masterpiece that was unknown among Monday Kiz Music, he said, There are many good songs such as Dream of Butterfly, Scar, Sending someone away, but it is not well known.Hong Jin-young once posted Music on his Instagram page that he was sending someone away. Its a really good song, he added.When asked where he would get inspiration when he made his usual song, he replied, I am inspired by real experience and writing.I want to do music that gives empathy for a long time.I want to remain a singer who plays music with familiar melody and sympathetic lyrics. He expressed his desire to give good songs to his fans for a long time.Editor: Jung Hye-jin Photographer: Kwon Hae-geuns costume: Cos shoes: Puma hair: Style Floor Bora Chief Make-up: Style Floor Kook Ji-hoon Team Leader Place: 4Fnews report

Music is a medium of empathy, so depending on how much empathy is drawn by singing, you can get a glimpse of the singer's Musical ability. In that sense, there is a singer who has been playing Music for 15 years, not only bringing the hearts of many people but also bringing empathy. It is Monday Kiz Lee Jin-sung, a singer who believes and listens to the public who wants to give comfort and sympathy songs. Lee Jin-sung, who always makes a good impression with a complete Music, conducted bnt and pictorials.

In the photo shoot, which was conducted with three concepts, Lee Jin-sung showed off his hidden charm. In the concept of wearing a light coral color roll-neck sweater, it expresses a warm mood and a charming and unique appearance in the concept of wearing a toffe color trench coat. In the last concept that followed, she wore a navy T-shirt and linen pants and completely digested a casual mood.

When asked what he could do to him, who has been in the 15th year of his debut but is still popular, in an interview after filming, he said, "I think it is thanks to the more mature and authentic Music as time goes by." In particular, when asked if he had a secret to him who has a lot of male fans, he replied, "I think he sympathizes with the housework a lot."

As for the occasion of starting Music, "I was a vocalist in the rock band 'Cypher' in high school. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Yo-seop were among the juniors of the band. “I started the band and went to college for Music, and I started Music in earnest.” "The victory is so popular these days that it is difficult to contact," he said, laughing playfully.

Lee Jin-sung, who runs the agency directly through the stand alone and asks his wife for a lot of advice. My wife also said that she was married to a Music student who majored in piano and met at university for 10 years. He was delighted to announce that his second daughter was born a while ago and showed the aspect of his daughter's fool.

When asked about the hardest moment, he said, "There were two big slums. Once, when Kim Min-soo, a former member of the first year, died in an accident, he fell into a slum for about two years. The second was the feeling of disenchantment after the military discharge. I felt alone in the world and I felt like no one was looking for me. "I thought of a difficult moment at the time," I said. I will overcome it with the intention of returning to the beginning, and the support of the fans is a great strength. "

When asked about a junior singer who thought she was good at singing, she said, "I have a lot of songs from Lim Han-bum, who was a team member. I thought I was good at it from the past, but I think it is getting a lot of attention these days. " “I gave Kim Na-young a song called ‘Tell me honestly’, and he was the first in four years with it, and I was really proud of it,” he added.

When asked who was his favorite singer, he said, "The Artist is Cho Yong-pil, and the desire to play Music for a long time is a great example. I am a fan enough to sing Cho Yong-pil's song at the concert. "When asked who is a close Friend, he said," I am close to the singing Friends. VOS, Yaya Kim Yeonji, Kim Pil, Jannabi, Lim Jae Hyun and all the songs are Friends. "

“I don’t have many channels to convey my current situation, so I’m trying to communicate with my fans through SNS,” he said, communicating with fans through Instagram and YouTube. “YouTube is managing your neck by looking for “Vocal Clinic” videos, looking for and studying young The Artists, and trying not to fall behind the trend. It is possible to communicate more with the public, "he said, showing a professional who constantly tries.

Asked if he often goes to karaoke, he said, "I do not go well. When I go once, I do not sing my songs but sing other singers' songs. The song is Kim Jong Kook's "One Man", Bank's "You Can not Have", and Fly to the Sky's "Missing You". Asked if there was a hidden masterpiece that was unknown among Monday Kiz Music, he said, "There are many good songs such as 'Dream of Butterfly', 'Scar', 'Sending someone away', but it is not well known." “Hong Jin-young once posted Music on his Instagram page that he was sending someone away. It’s a really good song,” he added.

When asked where he would get inspiration when he made his usual song, he replied, "I am inspired by real experience and writing." "I want to do Music that gives empathy for a long time. I want to remain a singer who plays Music with familiar Melody and sympathetic lyrics. "He expressed his desire to give good songs to his fans for a long time.

Editor: Jung Hye-jin Photographer: Kwon Hae-geun's costume: Cos shoes: Puma hair: Style Floor Bora Chief Make-up: Style Floor Kook Ji-hoon Team Leader Place: 4F

news report