'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi, Parental Heart Empathy "Children Love"

Little Forest Lee Seo-jin sympathized with his parents heart through his second farewell.In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest, which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd, the second farewell with Little and the third meeting with two new Friends were drawn.After swimming in the valley, Lee Hyun, Brooke, and Grace fell asleep. Jeong Han, Lee Han, had a romantic time talking about Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi and the sky.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, I think of Conbijjige, and Jung Han-i said, Popcorn comes to mind. In particular, Lee Han-yi said, Its like Dracula. He gave off a pure imagination of children and made them smile.The second breakup time came with Little. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked.I know each other and have feelings, so I have good things, but I feel sorry, Lee said. I thought, Why dont you know my mind, Lee said.Lee Seo-jin said, The children are love for me, and I should not be sorry because I like it.The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejuni and six-year-old Gaoni joined.As soon as Ye Jun came, he took off his socks and walked around the ball and showed a free soul.Another new Friend, Gaon, greeted the camera vigorously and ran around after the flying butterfly, boasting the brilliance of his eldest sister.Lee Han approached his new Friend, Gaon, who was embarrassed to give his name and play with Gaon. The members said, Ihan was heartbroken to Gaon in Brook.Im so in love. Brooke appeared, and I wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls, who had fallen alone, would lead.

'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin sympathized with his parents' heart through his second farewell.

In the sbs entertainment program Little Forest, which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd, the second farewell with Little and the third meeting with two new Friends were drawn.

After swimming in the valley, Lee Hyun, Brooke, and Grace fell asleep. Jeong Han, Lee Han, had a romantic time talking about Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi and the sky. Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, “I think of Conbijjige,” and Jung Han-i said, “Popcorn comes to mind.” In particular, Lee Han-yi said, “It’s like Dracula.” He gave off a pure imagination of children and made them smile.

The second breakup time came with Little. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked. “I know each other and have feelings, so I have good things, but I feel sorry,” Lee said. “I thought, ‘Why don’t you know my mind,’” Lee said. Lee Seo-jin said, "The children are love for me, and I should not be sorry because I like it."

The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejuni and six-year-old Gaoni joined. As soon as Ye Jun came, he took off his socks and walked around the ball and showed a free soul. Another new Friend, Gaon, greeted the camera vigorously and ran around after the flying butterfly, boasting the brilliance of his eldest sister.

Lee Han approached his new Friend, Gaon, who was embarrassed to give his name and play with Gaon. The members said, "Ihan was heartbroken to Gaon in Brook. “I’m so in love.” Brooke appeared, and I wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls, who had fallen alone, would lead.